No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
This is from CIC EE web site for Police Certs:

How to get a Police Certificate
If you are a citizen of Croatia:

If you live in Croatia:
If you live outside of Croatia:
For the certificate issued by the Ministry of Justice: You should apply at your nearest Croatian embassy or consulate.

For the certificate issued by court: If you have lived outside of Croatia for the last six months or longer, you do not require a court certificate.

Thats why I did not need to provide them with court certificate. Only cert issued by ministry of justice.

Hope they ll accept it via CSE even though its late.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey..

ok., I didnt realize this., so my friend also didnt see this and only gave them the court certificate.

They should not reject you even if you did not include it in the first place, as from this it clearly says you dont need one.

If they do reject you, you have grounds for cse and a valid reason they should reopen your application.

they are bound by their own rules in any case.

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
hello members,
I am requesting all forum members if you guys have any knowledge of reopen case and how to process case again please share your information.
thanks to all

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
asna said:
hello members,
I am requesting all forum members if you guys have any knowledge of reopen case and how to process case again please share your information.
thanks to all
Have you read this thread? There is plenty of useful info here already.

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
Michal said:
Have you read this thread? There is plenty of useful info here already.
Thanks for your reply, i couldn't find any useful information regarding my case. if you have any info please share here.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
asna said:
Thanks for your reply, i couldn't find any useful information regarding my case. if you have any info please share here.
What is it that you would like to know?What is your case?

Lorne Malvo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Hi guys,

Is there a fee associated with submitting a Case Specific Inquiry and if one was to loose the appeal/enquiry, is the fee refund for permanent residency forfeited?

Thanks.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Lorne Malvo said:
Hi guys,

Is there a fee associated with submitting a Case Specific Inquiry and if one was to loose the appeal/enquiry, is the fee refund for permanent residency forfeited?

Thanks.
There is no fee.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Lorne Malvo said:
Thanks for your response...If an inquiry is not granted/rejected, am I still entitled to a refund for the PR application.
Application fee is not refundable if application has been refused on non compliance with the Act. It might be refundable if the application is canceled as incomplete. Permanent Residence fee is refundable (in case you already paid it).

Lorne Malvo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
pfse said:
Application fee is not refundable if application has been refused on non compliance with the Act. It might be refundable if the application is canceled as incomplete. Permanent Residence fee is refundable (in case you already paid it).
Thank you.

divyacha

Aug 20, 2015
Hi,
My application got cancelled because of following reason:

Police Certificate:
The letter of explanation regarding the Police Certificate from United States you have provided with your application, has been reviewed, however, with the absence of proof of submission for that Police Certificate, we are unable to determine that you made your best efforts to obtain the required document.

I have few questions:
1. Is reopening a case better or creating a new profile?
2. What is the best way to request for case reopen
3. What documents of proof can I provide as I have not received my FBI certificate yet. I might get it within 2-3 weeks. I do not have usps courier receipt with me

Thanks in advance.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyacha said:
Hi,
My application got cancelled because of following reason:

Police Certificate:
The letter of explanation regarding the Police Certificate from United States you have provided with your application, has been reviewed, however, with the absence of proof of submission for that Police Certificate, we are unable to determine that you made your best efforts to obtain the required document.

I have few questions:
1. Is reopening a case better or creating a new profile?
2. What is the best way to request for case reopen
3. What documents of proof can I provide as I have not received my FBI certificate yet. I might get it within 2-3 weeks. I do not have usps courier receipt with me

Thanks in advance.
depend how many point you have. If you are in the 500s you can go ahead and open a new profile,, If you are below 455, you need to try to get it reopened. Mind you they will not just reopen it becuase you ask them, you need to have some sort of evidence to back your claims, and you dont have that. I don't think there is much point in trying to get it reopened., but again it depends how desperate you are

divyacha

Aug 20, 2015
yelena said:
depend how many point you have. If you are in the 500s you can go ahead and open a new profile,, If you are below 455, you need to try to get it reopened. Mind you they will not just reopen it becuase you ask them, you need to have some sort of evidence to back your claims, and you dont have that. I don't think there is much point in trying to get it reopened., but again it depends how desperate you are
I have a decent score of 470. Also, I have proof of money order I sent to US Treasury. will that suffice?
Can I do both-request for reopen and create a new profile?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyacha said:
I have a decent score of 470. Also, I have proof of money order I sent to US Treasury. will that suffice?
Can I do both-request for reopen and create a new profile?
I dont know for the first part of the question..

but the other; yes, you can create second profile and still try to have the first application opened. Acctualy I have done the same, and on my second profile I even recived interest letter from Ontario, that I didn't accept as in the meanwhile they reopend my first application. At this time, I have two active profiles, one already in process for PR, and the other one in the pool