+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY 22 SP applicants passed security screening?

Oct 25, 2022
Any study permit applicats get security screened and passed finally this year? How long did it take?
Would someone kindly share?
Thannnnnk you!

Hiver23Q

Aug 23, 2022
Sad to hear... rejection due to security reason? coz i heard that security screening starts after passing eligibility
actually I was not on security screening. I was on background check for 16 weeks , then the day I got the refusal I was written background check complete same day as biometrics (august 4th) . so the background check took one day according to what I see in the account, it just took them 16 weeks to report

SaadAhmad1

Nov 29, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UAE
Any study permit applicats get security screened and passed finally this year? How long did it take?
Would someone kindly share?
Thannnnnk you!
Did you get your visa??????????????????????????????

and yeah, i am also stuck in the security since 18 August. My visa was approved on 10 August, I submitted my defer LOA and they put my file again in security, I don't know for what reason, I have asked from my university lawyer and they are saying defer LOA has nothing to do with this and they revoked my previous visa. Since 18 August, I am waiting for my new visa. I don't know how much time they are gonna take now

SaadAhmad1

Nov 29, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
UAE
The same, stuck at security screening since August 4th. I am applying for a PhD program also. Dakar VO
Did you get your visa??????????????????????????????

and yeah, i am also stuck in the security since 18 August. My visa was approved on 10 August, I submitted my defer LOA and they put my file again in security, I don't know for what reason, I have asked from my university lawyer and they are saying defer LOA has nothing to do with this and they revoked my previous visa. Since 18 August, I am waiting for my new visa. I don't know how much time they are gonna take now