+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anxious about applying

apple82

Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys, I would like to hear your honest opinion.
I'm 19 years old from a well developed country and I'm willing to apply for a student visa.
I'm familiar with the whole process and I'm about to take the IELTS in a few days.
I'm applying for Software Developing 2-year program starting in January 2019.
I've become really anxious after reading many cases of young people rejected because they are not likely to return back to their countries after studying.
I'm afraid I don't stand a chance...
I have been in a special computer science program in high school and I believe it will make the choice of program more reasonable. However, I don't have any experience working in this field and I don't have any valuable tangible items. My father is a senior engineer who has worked in the US many times(international company). Can it help me?
Of course I don't have any intention to stay in Canada illegally but I'm not sure I have everything needed to prove it..
I should mention that I've been to Canada by myself few months ago. The purpose of the visit was to visit colleges and universities in order to better decide which one to go to. Can it help me?
I would appreciate your opinion and advice.
Thanks.

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys, I would like to hear your honest opinion.
I'm 19 years old from a well developed country and I'm willing to apply for a student visa.
I'm familiar with the whole process and I'm about to take the IELTS in a few days.
I'm applying for Software Developing 2-year program starting in January 2019.
I've become really anxious after reading many cases of young people rejected because they are not likely to return back to their countries after studying.
I'm afraid I don't stand a chance...
I have been in a special computer science program in high school and I believe it will make the choice of program more reasonable. However, I don't have any experience working in this field and I don't have any valuable tangible items. My father is a senior engineer who has worked in the US many times(international company). Can it help me?
Of course I don't have any intention to stay in Canada illegally but I'm not sure I have everything needed to prove it..
I should mention that I've been to Canada by myself few months ago. The purpose of the visit was to visit colleges and universities in order to better decide which one to go to. Can it help me?
I would appreciate your opinion and advice.
Thanks.
simply don't lie about anything and read this forum's every post, so you can have better and clear picture. you have enough time just don't rush.

Best Of LucK