+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Yes, you can, go ahead and shoot
Would be great if you give some updates on your timeline from time to time.
I should get my endorsement in January as my employer and NS immigration told so I‘m just a bit behind your timeline
Which Area in NS are you moving to, if you don‘t mind me asking?

waqasiqbaal

Oct 12, 2016
I have received my endorsement and it's been more than 2 months i submitted my PR application but still not received AOR. can anyone tell me that how long does it take to receive AOR?

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Would be great if you give some updates on your timeline from time to time.
I should get my endorsement in January as my employer and NS immigration told so I‘m just a bit behind your timeline
Which Area in NS are you moving to, if you don‘t mind me asking?
Hi Icke,

I will be moving to Brookside in Truro and applied for PR on November 25 from Dubai.
Application was received by the immigration officer on November 29.

so I am just-hoping for the AOR to be received with in this week or earliest in Jan 2020.

Will update here once the AOR is received.

Reactions: Icke

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Thx, I just read your post but didn‘t noticed the thread titel where it obviously says Nova Scotia :)
Hope I’ll receive my endorsement soon aswell, since I applied by the end of September.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
There is no quick way to get a job offer.
It takes time and lots of luck to find an employer who is willing to participate in aipp.

Ali1214

Nov 25, 2019
Thx, I just read your post but didn‘t noticed the thread titel where it obviously says Nova Scotia :)
Hope I’ll receive my endorsement soon aswell, since I applied by the end of September.
Hi,icke
Have you got the endorsement or still waiting ?