+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

MsCherry

Jul 9, 2018
Dear friends,
I am just sent a copy of endorsement by my employer. AOR is aug 4 and it take over 3 months for endorsement.

As somebody's information above that NS has reached the limit candidate for 2019 which confused me so much.
Can anyone tell me how to check the endorsement letter with its number is really issued by NS state ?

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Hi everyone , my employer applied my
Endorsement on 12th sept (NS). Still no response.
Any one in same boat?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Yes, same here. Still waiting since the beginning of September. The only information I got was the acknowledgment of receipt and my application ID. Nothing new since then.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Yes, same here. Still waiting since the beginning of September. The only information I got was the acknowledgment of receipt and my application ID. Nothing new since then.
Thanks for your reply, when did you get your acknowledgment and ID? Did your employer received that ?
I received nothing so far.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Yes, my employer received it and sent it to me.
I got the AOR by the end of September, so it took quite a bit.
Maybe you can ask your employer if he received something yet.

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone, did anybody receive their endorsement approval this month or last month? Its been over 2 months for me now since my employer submitted endorsement application.

I received my endorsement approval after 88 days - this week on Monday.

I am now preparing for the next step

Reactions: silent3y3s

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019

Congratulations
Just a quick question , are you outside Canada applicant ? And which province did you applied for?
Thanks in advance .

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Congratulations
Just a quick question , are you outside Canada applicant ? And which province did you applied for?
Thanks in advance .
Outland applicant...

Applied onAugust 23, and Received on November 15, 2019 from NS.

I followed with my employer on every Monday after completion of 6 weeks and he constantly followed it up with the Immigration...

Reactions: MsCherry and Icke

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Outland applicant...

I followed with my employer on every Monday after completion of 6 weeks and he constantly followed it up with the Immigration...
Thank you so much for your reply.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Outland applicant...

What is your NOC?

MsCherry

Jul 9, 2018
Outland applicant...

congratulation. I got Endorsement at the same time. Can I contact you privately to ask a more detail question ?

Garrydeep143

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys.
My name is Gagandeep from New Brunswick and i am here confused to go with Aipp or Pnp for my noc C (long haul truck driver). I am just anxious after reading the wait everyone is experiencing and do reply if some one has same noc .

Daljeet0026

Dec 12, 2019
Its been over 2 months that i am waiting for the endorsement letter. Are there any specific reasons for the delay in issuing endorsement letter or it is normal?
Hi brother,
did you get your endorsement approval? if yes. how long did it take to come? I am also waiting for the last 90 working days.

your help will be much appreciated on this topic.
Thanks

Chykajosh

Nov 27, 2019

Congratulations. I hope your next step is smooth. Please can i ask a private but very important question. Can i speak with you privately? Thank you.