+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

happy`

Apr 18, 2018
HI paupau16
a friend of mine is living in qatar, could you pls. share your watsup no or email to communicate directly for more details on the AIPP process.

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I’m still waiting. Been almost 6 weeks now.

I was told by my employer that the allocation for this year is already filled and now I will receive the approval in 2020.

Hence, there is little chance that I might receive the approval in this year...

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I was told by my employer that the allocation for this year is already filled and now I will receive the approval in 2020.

Yeah, I read your post in another thread about that.
Which date is your AOR from NS ?

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019

Hi, me too. I’m still waiting for my endorsement letter. Is there a possibility that the max waiting which is 3months can still be exceed that processing time?

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019

When did you submit your application of endorsement letter? I’m still waiting on the confirmation of mine. Does this mean I will received also my endorsement next year and not this year? My request was submitted last September.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Nobody can tell!
It depends on many things. Which application arrived earlier , was it complete and and and.
The info when someone did submit doesn’t help. More important is the date of the acknowledgment of receipt from immigration Nova Scotia.
You can ask your employer to talk to immigration about this. He surely will get more information.
Mine does and gives me follow ups as soon as he knows something.

I’m in the same boat and waiting is really hard.

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Nobody can tell!
It depends on many things. Which application arrived earlier , was it complete and and and.
The info when someone did submit doesn’t help. More important is the date of the acknowledgment of receipt from immigration Nova Scotia.
You can ask your employer to talk to immigration about this. He surely will get more information.
Mine does and gives me follow ups as soon as he knows something.

I’m in the same boat and waiting is really hard.
Noted on this. What we need to do now is to keep praying that we will receive it soon.

Hopefully we can have it this year.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Hello everyone, did anybody receive their endorsement approval this month or last month? Its been over 2 months for me now since my employer submitted endorsement application.