+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Another request letter

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hello,
I received another email today requesting for latest bank statement as I had uploaded January to June's Bank statement just before applying in July , earlier they had requested for my old transcripts.
How many of you got anything like this and seniors what do you think what does it signal because I am waiting for my AIP that was received on 3rd Sept and glitch email later on.
When you applied? ..did you attach gic also ?....At what time you received email for bank statement??? ... i guess Edmonton start working 8 pm Pakistani time.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
When you applied? ..did you attach gic also ?....At what time you received email for bank statement??? ... i guess Edmonton start working 8 pm Pakistani time.
I applied in first week of July and received today's email exactly at 8.18 am, I attached gic too.

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I applied in first week of July and received today's email exactly at 8.18 am, I attached gic too.
Actually I have same case ,got AIP on 3rd September and error letter on 8. Then on 9 additional document request for secondary school diploma or degree. I aslo applied under sds and attached gic+ bank statements of my account.

Reactions: Sophie2021

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Actually I have same case ,got AIP on 3rd September and error letter on 8. Then on 9 additional document request for secondary school diploma or degree. I aslo applied under sds and attached gic+ bank statements of my account.
Oh sorry to hear that, may you get response from them again soon.

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
You got additional documents request via portal or email ?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Did you attached property evaluation documents or salary slips ?? You have funding from university or not?
Yes I attached evaluation and salary slips too, no it's self finance study. And all property and bank balances are under my name.

Sophie2021

Sep 14, 2020
It seems to be a good signal as they are working on your application. Which education level are you applying for? As I apply for MBA and I just attach my Bachelor degree.