+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcript

catherine1

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,

I am looking for transcripts from Anna university. I tried to go with itranscripts/cleartranscripts but they are telling, there is delay from the university and for next 30-40 days they will process only old applications ? Is anybody else face the same issue ?

John

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
We had done it a few months back through cleartranscripts and didn't face any issues. They had completed the process in promised time. So, if they are stating there is a delay from the university, this might be a genuine issue

Krtriumph464

Aug 16, 2017
Hi,

I am looking for transcripts from Anna university. I tried to go with itranscripts/cleartranscripts but they are telling, there is delay from the university and for next 30-40 days they will process only old applications ? Is anybody else face the same issue ?

John
Hi John,

Yeah I have applied for transcripts online and it says there is an issue with anna university alone. So I believe we have to wait or go to the university directly for a double check.

Smartsandy

Aug 21, 2017
Hi,

John
Facing same issue. frustrating. I tried calling the university itself and they are not giving any approximate dates when they will start processing it again.

catherine1

Jul 3, 2017
Facing same issue. frustrating. I tried calling the university itself and they are not giving any approximate dates when they will start processing it again.
I send somebody directly to the university but they are not accepting the application. They are telling, either I should go myself with original certificate or go through online - itranscript

Jan 20, 2018
Hello,
I have the following queries:

1) My Surname in Anna University certificates is only the Initial where as in my passport I have the complete name. Will this cause any issues in WES assessment?
2) In itranscript website which option(s) should I select?
- Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation
- WES Form Authorization by University
- Non Issuance of Individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter)
- Degree Award Certificate
- CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate

3) How many copies should I request?

Can anyone help me with these queries

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Achilees

Achilees

Jan 25, 2018
I have the same questions and trying to use Itranscripts as well. Requesting a response please.

Also is it easier to go with WES rather than other agencies?

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I had a very difficult time with clear transcripts. I waited and waited for several months without any success. They kept giving frivolous excuses. I eventually asked somebody to personally go and apply at the university and got the transcripts within 10 days. I wasted a lot of precious time because of clear transcripts. I wonder if the university's own online transcripts service is making them stall the applications from clear transcripts. Would strongly recommend people to avoid clear transcripts for Anna University.

Prabhu19

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,

Need to apply transcrpits from anna university.
Please suggest which way is best?

1) ClearTranscript
2) iTranscript

or going in person?

Thanks