10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Hi,

Need to apply transcrpits from anna university.
Please suggest which way is best?

1) ClearTranscript
2) iTranscript

or going in person?

Thanks
From my personal experience, I can say that doing it in person is the fastest (and cheapest), if this is practical. I think iTranscripts is the next bext option. Wouldn't advise Clear Transcripts.

Chithramv

Jun 19, 2018
Hi
I'm looking for immigration to Canada through express entry. I want to attest my degree certificate, mark lists, Wes form and transcripts by the university. I didn't get transcripts. I completed my ME degree from Sona College Of Technology under Anna university coimbatore from 2009-2011. But the university merged to Anna university Chennai on September 2011. Where I have to go for the issue of transcript and attestation?Can I go to coimbatore for the attestation of documents? I have doubt on this. Please give me a clear reply
Thanks

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi
I'm looking for immigration to Canada through express entry. I want to attest my degree certificate, mark lists, Wes form and transcripts by the university. I didn't get transcripts. I completed my ME degree from Sona College Of Technology under Anna university coimbatore from 2009-2011. But the university merged to Anna university Chennai on September 2011. Where I have to go for the issue of transcript and attestation?Can I go to coimbatore for the attestation of documents? I have doubt on this. Please give me a clear reply
Thanks
go Via ITranscript. They will ask you what documents needs to be submitted.

Shobin Peter

Dec 2, 2021
You can get your transcript with the help of MailTranscripts in 20 days itself. I applied for my Anna university transcript with them and the process was very fast and smooth. You just have to make an application on their website, submit the asked documents and they will get your transcript on your behalf without your physical presence. You can get more Information on their website. I have also attached an link for the same(http://mailtranscripts.com/apply)

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
Hi,

I am looking for transcripts from Anna university. I tried to go with itranscripts/cleartranscripts but they are telling, there is delay from the university and for next 30-40 days they will process only old applications ? Is anybody else face the same issue ?

John
Try MAILTRANSCRIPTS (mailtranscripts.com)
I recently got my transcripts through them from Anna university in 20 days. Apply online on their website and submit all the required documents, rest of the procedure will be taken care by them. From the time I applied with them, I received regular updates on my application and they delivered the transcripts before time. Very professional and TOO good, I will definitely choose MailTranscripts incase of future requirements and I highly recommend!