Sudhan Raja

Apr 12, 2018
I got reply from Anna University. Their reply as under,

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 15:00
Subject: Re:[## 11247 ##] Re: Refund Request Processed – ITG180202027620
To: <sudhan21@gmail.com>
Cc: <support@itranscripts.in>

hi,

As mentioned in the previous mail. University has stopped processing other forms via online. Now student have to visit University directly to
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tangygirl

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Hello,

I am trying to apply for my PR from Canada, currently I am under my work permit. I am totally confused about the WES process and the docs that has to be requested from Anna University. I have all my originals with me here in Canada. Can someone please brief me on how to get the transcript process done.

Thanks

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi have got transcript, non issuance of semester wise marksheet, wes attestation from anna University. What are the things i need to place within the sealed envelop and what are things place outside sealed transcript envelop? Kindly help me

karthilogesh2

Jan 27, 2021
Hi Raj,

I need your help in spite of the complete detailed instructions that you have posted (cheers for that). The reason is, my consultancy is asking me to get transcripts from the online portal of anna university. But, in this online service, there is no option to request declaration of non issue of semester wise marksheet and request for expansion of second name etc.

Also I have another question, while filling WES application, it asks for institution name. Should I give my college name (Sri Krishna College of Engg & Tech) or it should be Anna University?

Please help.

Also let me know if I can go ahead with online transcript request or go to Anna university in person.

PS: Congrats on your Nomination and ITA.

Thanks!!
Ji.. I am also in same situation for UK visa regarding expansion of second name. Could you please share how you fixed it.