+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcript for WES

Oct 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi guys,

I work in Pune and hence I will not be able to go to Anna University, Chennai to get my transcripts in person. So, I asked a friend to go get it and mail it to WES. Because I wanted it to be perfect, I gave him the details on what to do in excruciating detail. I'll post it below and it might help someone.

I've mentioned one or two copies extra of all documents, to be on the safer side. Hope this helps.

I have to mention that the content in that letter was gathered in this forum. Thanks to the forum members for their help. :)

Hi Raj,

I need your help in spite of the complete detailed instructions that you have posted (cheers for that). The reason is, my consultancy is asking me to get transcripts from the online portal of anna university. But, in this online service, there is no option to request declaration of non issue of semester wise marksheet and request for expansion of second name etc.

Also I have another question, while filling WES application, it asks for institution name. Should I give my college name (Sri Krishna College of Engg & Tech) or it should be Anna University?

Please help.

Also let me know if I can go ahead with online transcript request or go to Anna university in person.

PS: Congrats on your Nomination and ITA.

Thanks!!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anna University no longer accepts in person request.

connect2prashanth said:
Hi Raj,

I need your help in spite of the complete detailed instructions that you have posted (cheers for that). The reason is, my consultancy is asking me to get transcripts from the online portal of anna university. But, in this online service, there is no option to request declaration of non issue of semester wise marksheet and request for expansion of second name etc.

Also I have another question, while filling WES application, it asks for institution name. Should I give my college name (Sri Krishna College of Engg & Tech) or it should be Anna University?

Please help.

Also let me know if I can go ahead with online transcript request or go to Anna university in person.

PS: Congrats on your Nomination and ITA.

Thanks!!

Oct 27, 2016
I have applied for transcripts from itranscripts
These guys are having an option to send the transcripts directly to WES Canada.

So I chose that option and submitted. I can track the status in their website.
I did not choose the option to receive transcripts in my address considering the fact that I cannot tamper the sealed envelope in any case.
;D

aim4canada

Oct 10, 2016
sangs said:
Hi Raj,

My WES Evaulation is complete , I saw my Report Online today.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

They did not ask me for Non issuance of Semester wise Transcripts , thats really good, I didn't get the hard copy , may be it will be coming later.

Thank you,

Hi Raj,

Do we need to attach the cover letter for "expanded Last name" along with the Marksheet Transcripts? If yes, kindly let me know the letter format.

Thanks,
Naveen

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aim4canada said:
Hi Raj,

Do we need to attach the cover letter for "expanded Last name" along with the Marksheet Transcripts? If yes, kindly let me know the letter format.

Thanks,
Naveen
I submitted that document but many people who have submitted after me haven't done that. You can submit a simple letter mentioning your expanded name and attach a copy of your Passport showing the full name (That is what I did). There is no specific format, it is a regular letter.

Nov 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I submitted that document but many people who have submitted after me haven't done that. You can submit a simple letter mentioning your expanded name and attach a copy of your Passport showing the full name (That is what I did). There is no specific format, it is a regular letter.
Also, my husbands name in Passport contains his expanded last name while his academic records doesn't contain it. So do I need to attach a covering letter & passport copy as mentioned above?

Nov 23, 2016
himohan_u said:
I have obtained Transcripts from Anna University and submitted it to WES successfully. I did this for me, my wife and my friend and his wife. All from the same batch.

In all the 4 cases, We only submitted the transcript of consolidated marksheet, and the degree certificate. I did not get the WES request letter along with it.

All you have to do is fill in the details in WES, make the payment, and mention the application number on top of the sealed envelope. All 4 entries were valid and we got out ECA done in less than 21 days.
Just one question here, how do we submit the degree certificate to wes? A transcript of that also to be got?

Manthiram

Feb 12, 2018
Hi friends...

Can you tell me wheather original degree certificate and marksheets are mandaotry to get the transcript s from the anna university ??

I completed my Engineering on 2009.

Mr.Mohan and Mr.Raj please guide me.

Thankyou
Manti

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Also, my husbands name in Passport contains his expanded last name while his academic records doesn't contain it. So do I need to attach a covering letter & passport copy as mentioned above?
I have done it this way. What was your husband's outcome?

Manthiram

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Bro,

Did you got your transcripts??

Should we apply only in online for transcripts? Is they changed the procedure

Jan 19, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for transcripts from Anna University through iTranscripts for the following,
1. WES form
2. Degree Certificate
3. Consolidated Marksheet

They initially said Anna University accepted my request and its under processing
Then now they sent the following email

Refund Remark :
Due to Change in e-service by University we are dispatching your Transcripts & Degree Certificate attestation; we are unable to process the other Certificates. Please contact University

Refund Processed ( Certificate(s) ) :
Certificate Name No. of Sets
WES Form Authorization by University 1
Non Issuance of Individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) 1

They have not given me attestation for WES form and Non Issuance of Individual Mark-sheet Attestation.
I don't understand the reason behind this as they have mentioned "Due to Change in e-service by University"

Is anyone having an idea on this.
Kindly help.

Thanks,
Snehaa

rathika

Apr 6, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for transcripts from Anna University through iTranscripts for the following,
1. WES form
2. Degree Certificate

They initially said Anna University accepted my request and its under processing

Refund Remark :
Due to Change in e-service by University we are dispatching your Transcripts & Degree Certificate attestation; we are unable to process the other Certificates. Please contact University

They have not given me attestation for WES form and Non Issuance of Individual Mark-sheet Attestation.
I don't understand the reason behind this as they have mentioned "Due to Change in e-service by University"

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Snehaa
Hi .. a friend of mine received a similar email too .is it because of the WES form option being selected ? How did u proceed with the application. Kindly advise . Thanks

Sudhan Raja

Apr 12, 2018
Hi All,

1. WES form
2. Degree Certificate

Refund Remark :

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Snehaa
Hi,

Even i received similar mail yesterday. I have replied to them seeking for reason.
First of all, i does'nt know whether WES form and letter for Non issuance of Mark-sheet are mandatory or not.
Please share in the forum, if you get any update on the same.

Thanks,
Sudhan