+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Guys
we recieved the Passport request Today
3rd Feb 2020 aplication
Medical and Bio : March 2020
PPR: July 5, 2021

Thanks all of you for your support and wish you all the best

Reactions: sorooshsa

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Guys is there anybody here who applied in or after March, 2020 and already received a pre arrival letter? Just wondering where Ankara Embassy stands in terms of timing.
Let's keep sharing your updates as it is quiet encouraging for those who still wait for a decision on their applications.

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Hi Guys
have a question about fees for spouse( no child)
I paid 1050+75=1125 include biometric
now I can see the total cost is 1050+85=1135

did the amount of fees change?
anyone remeber how much they paid on end of 2019 or early 2020?

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
It seems the Right of permanent resident fee jumped from 490 to 500 dollars

should I pay 10 dollars more?
there is no payment option for 10 dollars

Nirema

Jul 7, 2021
Turkey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara VO
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Request
05-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-05-2021
Hi everyone, March 2021 applicant here! I see that there a lot of people waiting from 2019-2020 and it makes me frustrated. Hope you all get good news soon.
About my application; I'm a Canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Turkey (Outland), and I am living in Turkey as well. We have no dependants.
Here's my timeline for now
March 9 2021: Application Received
April 23 2021 : AOR
May 4: Biometrics Letter
May 5: Medical Examination Letter
May 8: Decision Made on ecas for Sponsor
May 8 : SA letter (stating that Application of PR will be forwarded to Ankara VO)
May 10: Medical Examination Done
May 15: Medical Passed & Updated on GcKey
May 20: Application changed to app received to in process. (Never got AOR2 letter from Ankara VO)
And now the long wait starts I guess.
Other 2021 applicants, I couldn't find your timelines can you please share it with me?
Good luck everyone.

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi everyone, March 2021 applicant here! I see that there a lot of people waiting from 2019-2020 and it makes me frustrated. Hope you all get good news soon.
About my application; I'm a Canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Turkey (Outland), and I am living in Turkey as well. We have no dependants.
Here's my timeline for now
March 9 2021: Application Received
April 23 2021 : AOR
May 4: Biometrics Letter
May 5: Medical Examination Letter
May 8: Decision Made on ecas for Sponsor
May 8 : SA letter (stating that Application of PR will be forwarded to Ankara VO)
May 10: Medical Examination Done
May 15: Medical Passed & Updated on GcKey
May 20: Application changed to app received to in process. (Never got AOR2 letter from Ankara VO)
And now the long wait starts I guess.
Other 2021 applicants, I couldn't find your timelines can you please share it with me?
Good luck everyone.
You have got an amazing progress just in 2 months after applying. Congrats! For those who applied in 2020 it took around 8 months to get where you are right now. We applied in August 2020 and the last update we got was "medical results received". I requested for more updates but only was reached back with standard replies saying the application is still in process. Hope things will move faster from now on, but unfortunately I haven't seen anybody with a decision made status in here who applied after February, 2020...

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Guys is there anybody here who applied in or after March, 2020 and already received a pre arrival letter? Just wondering where Ankara Embassy stands in terms of timing.
Just moving this post up to see if anybody is here who applied in March 2020 or after and has updates provided after medical exam results were received.

Nirema

Jul 7, 2021
Turkey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara VO
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
AOR Received.
23-04-2021
Med's Request
05-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-05-2021
You have got an amazing progress just in 2 months after applying. Congrats! For those who applied in 2020 it took around 8 months to get where you are right now. We applied in August 2020 and the last update we got was "medical results received". I requested for more updates but only was reached back with standard replies saying the application is still in process. Hope things will move faster from now on, but unfortunately I haven't seen anybody with a decision made status in here who applied after February, 2020...
Thank you for your good wishes! There is a group in Facebook named Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group, don't know if you heard about it but there was a lady who applied in August 2020, her AOR2 was on March 26 and she recently got her COPR (June 30).

SIA08

May 9, 2021
A group of incompetent monkeys are managing our application lads.
Today, after months of no updates, while responding to yet another update request, they notified us that they are missing the applicant's birth certificate. Apparently, they had sent us an email requesting the birth certificate in January, but there are no emails whatsoever. We have requested multiple updates from them, our MP has contacted them multiple times, my immigration lawyer has contacted them, and at no point during the past six months they had mentioned anything about the missing birth certificate. And of course, it was included in the original application we sent out to them in November 2019.

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
Thank you for your good wishes! There is a group in Facebook named Canada Spousal Sponsorship Support Group, don't know if you heard about it but there was a lady who applied in August 2020, her AOR2 was on March 26 and she recently got her COPR (June 30).
Was her VO Ankara or not?

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
A group of incompetent monkeys are managing our application lads.
Today, after months of no updates, while responding to yet another update request, they notified us that they are missing the applicant's birth certificate. Apparently, they had sent us an email requesting the birth certificate in January, but there are no emails whatsoever. We have requested multiple updates from them, our MP has contacted them multiple times, my immigration lawyer has contacted them, and at no point during the past six months they had mentioned anything about the missing birth certificate. And of course, it was included in the original application we sent out to them in November 2019.
Did you receive your AOR 1 and sponsor approval since 2019? If yes, you most likely linked your application to an online profile. If so, then have there been any requests listed under "Additional information required" section? I believe ECAS may also reflect similar requests. If you didn't see a birth certificate inquiry anywhere listed above then it is very strange. Btw if it was missing from very beginning then your whole application would be returned prior to AOR1 stage.