+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question for the people that have got their visa and are preparing to come to Canada

Is there any other document other than the passport (visa) and the "Confirmation of PR" letter we need to bring with us in order to enter Canada?

I know about the arrivecan, PCR test, hotel booking confirmation, etc. but is there anything else we need to bring with us,

Your help is much appreciated.....

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question for the people that have got their visa and are preparing to come to Canada

Is there any other document other than the passport (visa) and the "Confirmation of PR" letter we need to bring with us in order to enter Canada?

I know about the arrivecan, PCR test, hotel booking confirmation, etc. but is there anything else we need to bring with us,

Your help is much appreciated.....
It depends on the program for which you have applied. If it's spousal sponsorship, then no; the documents you've mentioned are enough.

Reactions: daniel.teh

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
What about the money? Is there any requirements about bringing minimum money amount ? Should we can bring any amount of money at cross the border ?

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
What about the money? Is there any requirements about bringing minimum money amount ? Should we can bring any amount of money at cross the border ?
Not for spousal sponsorship. But you should have a quarantine plan (for a period after staying 3 days in a hotel) and enough funds to afford it if asked.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
That's for economic class (FSW/PNP). You should be able to show proof of readily available settlement funds. This can be any form of credit (cash, cheque) or a bank letter ensuring the aforementioned. If you opt for bringing the good old cash, then you need to inform border customs in case it's more than 10k ca$.

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys. We sent the passport to the embassy. Is there any way to track the progress?
If you sent it through the VAC, the VAC sends update emails. I couldn't track mine, but the emails were pretty good enough for me. Once IRCC is processing the pasaport they will update your GCKEY with the passport information as well.

nejlabk

Feb 4, 2021
Guys we sent in our application feb 2020, still no biometric, still no medicals... am I the only one? I’m going to go crazy soon. 16 months...

Michael85

May 25, 2021
Hi guys,
We submitted sponsorship file on July 2019, and fortunately I received pre-arrival letter on March 2021. But still we are waiting for PPR. Does anyone know timeline for the PPR after receiving the pre-arrival letter?
thanks

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys,
We submitted sponsorship file on July 2019, and fortunately I received pre-arrival letter on March 2021. But still we are waiting for PPR. Does anyone know timeline for the PPR after receiving the pre-arrival letter?
thanks
I also received pre arrival letter same as you but still no ppr.