+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
How long have you been waiting ? .....

A family friend told me about their relative that recently arrived in Canada with a similar situation. After pre- arrival they were waiting so long that they decided to apply for a visa and they ended up getting the visa faster, when they got to canada after a couple of months they got their pr response.
I recived pre arrival beginning of December

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
How long have you been waiting ? .....

A family friend told me about their relative that recently arrived in Canada with a similar situation. After pre- arrival they were waiting so long that they decided to apply for a visa and they ended up getting the visa faster, when they got to canada after a couple of months they got their pr response.
We have been waiting for so long. Beggining of the spousal sponsorship I used to say we'll be in Canada in a year, they used to have a timeframe of 12 months, ofcourse every application is different and some could take longer. But now with the pandemy, its up in the air. Can't predict or compare our timelines anymore. Cant even get a straight or decent answer to our questions.

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Hi everyone,
Any update from Ankara Visa office?
this my spouse sponsorship application:
Submit: 03 feb 2020
Medical: 15 March
Transfer to visa office: 16 Sep
14 months waiting

Reactions: EhsRm

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
14 months waiting
No movement at Ankara. They are busy issuing student visas. We are not the government's priority.
Family reunification is just a joke. My file is Jan 2020. Yesterday an immigration lawyer told me "of course they want students in, they pay tuition! May be you should wait till September for the vaccination to complete."

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
14 months waiting
Those with DM is December and January are still waiting for PPR. How much time does it take to send an email?
No one is working on family class applications at Ankara.

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi everyone,
14 months waiting
Hey we are almost in the same boat! Im feb 11 applicant with transfer on October 30. Ghost update on Jan 7 2021. Nothing since then. 14 months waiting too. so tired.

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Those with DM is December and January are still waiting for PPR. How much time does it take to send an email?
No one is working on family class applications at Ankara.
This is such a joke. This is our right as Canadian citizens and they are giving priority to International students. Government only cares about Money..

Reactions: AnnaGM

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
hey guys, i just received my pre-arrival letter
timeline:
AOR: 24 FEB 2020
BIO :17 SEP 2020
App moved to Ankara: 14 OCT 2020
CSQ request: 18 OCT 2020
CSQ received: 20 NOV 2020
AOR2:4 JAN 2021
Pre-arrival letter: 31 MAR 2021
let us know on the ppr request, want to know how long it takes, some ppl are waiting 4 months