+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Anyone else recieve an email from the IRCC???

This is the email I got today:

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.
What a convenient excuse.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020

Dear client,

I did not receive this but maybe they just replied to a follow up email you have sent them before

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Interesting. You guys applied for spousal sponsorship right? I mean maybe parents and grandparents are in separate groups. No idea but bottom line you should just ignore the email as it says nothing new. We already waited for too long. How much longer are they expecting us to wait !

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Interesting. You guys applied for spousal sponsorship right? I mean maybe parents and grandparents are in separate groups. No idea but bottom line you should just ignore the email as it says nothing new. We already waited for too long. How much longer are they expecting us to wait !
Yes its spousal sponsorship.

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
have you guys received ppr after decision made/pre arrival?
someone told me that it seems like it gets stuck after decision and ppr almost doesnt come? you guys recall anyone getting their ppr lately ?

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Sounds like mine, its been stuck after pre-arrival.
How long have you been waiting ? .....

A family friend told me about their relative that recently arrived in Canada with a similar situation. After pre- arrival they were waiting so long that they decided to apply for a visa and they ended up getting the visa faster, when they got to canada after a couple of months they got their pr response.