+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Hello All .. we got decision made today ... application February 21 2020
Ankara started processing January 4 2021
Today March 25 2021 decision made
Now waiting Ppr I guess hopefully everyone hear good news soon
Thats good news.. Awesome, means they started working on the files.... Did you get your pre arrival letter?

Reactions: DilanCayan

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Congrats. It seems like the Turkish ones get first priority. Was I correct in assuming the PA is Turkish?

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Congrats. It seems like the Turkish ones get first priority. Was I correct in assuming the PA is Turkish?
You cant really call it a priority. We all know how ***ed up Irans government and their system is. So checking anything with Iran is much more complicated than almost all other nations these days. If anything the turkish applicants should be pissed at their government for allowing all these cases from iran and lebonan and probably a few more countries go to their visa offices when clearly they cant handle that much work. These are all political games they play to gain the upper hand when they negotiate with the western governments. In the end we regular citizens always pay the price. Same with every other mess going on in the middle east

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
You cant really call it a priority. We all know how ***ed up Irans government and their system is. So checking anything with Iran is much more complicated than almost all other nations these days. If anything the turkish applicants should be pissed at their government for allowing all these cases from iran and lebonan and probably a few more countries go to their visa offices when clearly they cant handle that much work. These are all political games they play to gain the upper hand when they negotiate with the western governments. In the end we regular citizens always pay the price. Same with every other mess going on in the middle east

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi Dilan congulation . My decision made shows online tool on ECAS on 10 March but still no received any email yet. What status it's shows on ECAS I mean online tool?

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I heard from a turkish lawyer in Akara that they are doing student visas and tourist visa, and i was shocked because those are not on the exemption list like immediate family... i heard that there is a financial incentive for these particular visas, not sure if it is true or not but if this is true, its definitely not the right thing to do
Student visa applicants share their timeline on social platforms. This is the current flow: Student visas are issued by Ankara VO for applications submitted as early as February 28, 2021. Ankara VO is processing student visas within a month. As soon as the applicants for student visas pay the tuition fee, they receive a passport request within ten days.

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Dilan congulation . My decision made shows online tool on ECAS on 10 March but still no received any email yet. What status it's shows on ECAS I mean online tool?
Thank you, I got this e-mail and also on online tool Decision Made ..

Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you, I got this e-mail and also on online tool Decision Made ..

Hello, We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website. Join us on Facebook ( ) and follow us on Twitter www.facebook.com/CitCanada ( ) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship. www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Dilan please when you get ppr share your experience thank you. But I didn't receive this email yet. Hope it's Friday get email from ircc