+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Did you receive your passport? Mine started to be in process from Dec 29th and still nothing so just trying to get a more accurate timeline
Yes. Received it after 36 days.

ITA: Oct 28, 2019
AoR: Oct 28, 2019
Medical Passed: Nov 28, 2019
Biometric Request: Nov 28, 2019
RPRF: Nov 29, 2019
Biometric Done: Dec 10, 2019
All passed: July 7, 2020
Medical Extended: Sep 21, 2020
PPR: Oct 19, 2020
*Passport Sent: Oct 24, 2020
Passport received at the Vac: Nov 9, 2020
Counterfoil and CoPR issued: Nov 27, 2020
*Passport retrieved: Nov 29, 2020

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys! Today I got my passport back:)
Congrats. Can you please let me know when you sent in your passport? From the looks of it above it seems like it was Jan 20th?? Is that right? Ours has been with IRCC since Dec 11th! If you can please let me know i would really appreciate it. Also, where did you apply from and was it Spousal support? Are you coming to Ontario?

Sorry for so many questions, i just don't understand why ours is taking so long. We got our pre arrival in October of 2019 (before covid) and our second DM on Jan 19th, 2021 and still nothing!
Thanks

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Congratulations!! Are you able to fly into Canada? There is a restriction in place due to Covid-19.
Thank you ! I think so, we are exempt from restrictions as family members, I’ve heard about new restrictions so just getting ready for them

Masert

Dec 14, 2020
Thank you ! I think so, we are exempt from restrictions as family members, I’ve heard about new restrictions so just getting ready for them
Well I got my passport back today as well. Worried about travel restrictions. I can't handle waiting another months just to be able to fly. We already waited over a year just to get Copr. Good luck for all.

Reactions: EhsRm

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Congrats. Can you please let me know when you sent in your passport? From the looks of it above it seems like it was Jan 20th?? Is that right? Ours has been with IRCC since Dec 11th! If you can please let me know i would really appreciate it. Also, where did you apply from and was it Spousal support? Are you coming to Ontario?

Sorry for so many questions, i just don't understand why ours is taking so long. We got our pre arrival in October of 2019 (before covid) and our second DM on Jan 19th, 2021 and still nothing!
Thanks
Yes it is spousal sponsorship application and I’m going to Alberta. I applied from Turkey but I’m citizen of Uzbekistan. I sent my passport on January 15, they started to process it on January 20 and got it back today

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Well I got my passport back today as well. Worried about travel restrictions. I can't handle waiting another months just to be able to fly. We already waited over a year just to get Copr. Good luck for all.
Agreed, for me also better to be ready for restrictions than waiting another couple of months

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Yes it is spousal sponsorship application and I’m going to Alberta. I applied from Turkey but I’m citizen of Uzbekistan. I sent my passport on January 15, they started to process it on January 20 and got it back today
Congratulations! Even our passport is with them since 6th Jan, and havn't got it back. I guess they are delaying it for ppl flying to Ontario

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I’m not sure tbh, but good luck !
I think so too! Ours has been with them since Dec 29th but since that was during Christmas break I think they didn't actually start till Jan 4th! I think it is absolutely ridiculous that they take so long without providing appropriate information to people. If they don't want to let people into Ontario they should just tell us!

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Congrats! can you please share your timeline ?

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Guys, does anyone know about transit visa for USA? If I have flight through USA, do I need transit visa? I can’t figure out it( does anyone had such issues ?

hemen

Mar 25, 2020
hello everyone, my application runs since 2019 September, no decision made yet, is anyone similar situation?
i am august 2019 applicant , after they asked me for additional documents such as proof of relationship etc.... i got pre-arrival on 17 dec 2020,,, no updates since then....
wish you and everyone best

Reactions: Kochora

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys, i also got passports back today.
Alhamdulillah.
I am a May 02,2019 applicant
got ppr in December 23 ,2020
sent passport on the January 15.22021

Reactions: Vazira