+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Thank you, Im so glad to hear this!
I also got the letter on the third of December, no thing has changed since then, I emailed them asking about my situation ,they sent me the following.

Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that this file has been preliminarily assessed and is currently in the queue for the secondary review.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Migration Section

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I also got the letter on the third of December, no thing has changed since then, I emailed them asking about my situation ,they sent me the following.

Greetings,

Please be advised that this file has been preliminarily assessed and is currently in the queue for the secondary review.

Sincerely,

Migration Section
Congrats hopefully you hear the good news soon and get ppr right after. Can you please share your timeline and where the pa is from? Thanks

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Congrats hopefully you hear the good news soon and get ppr right after. Can you please share your timeline and where the pa is from? Thanks
I am May,2019 applicant.
was sent to Ankara office July 2019
finished medical and biometric in 2019
sent them extra documents in September 2020,
got pre-arrival on December the third,
she is from Kyrgyzstan but stays in turkey as a temporary resident

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got my PPR email today
My timeline;
The application kit was received at the Canadian visa office in Ankara, Turkey on May 30, 2019.
Pre-arrival letter on June 23, 2020.
The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 24, 2021.( 1 year extended)
Decision made on Oct 19,2020
E mail for pasaport request on Dec 14, 2020
I guess it is true that it is approximately 2 months after DM.
Hello,
Congratulations!
Did you ask for the medical to be extended or did that automatically extend the medical? Would yoh please share the country of principal applicant?
Thank you

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
I got the same letter month ago, but they requested more than just proof of relationship, we sent them all requested documents just yesterday, so I can’t say if you’re close to the end of process or not, need to wait. Yes maybe sent your old photos, more screenshots maybe. You haven’t seen each other for a long time, maybe write explanation letter why you couldn’t see each other since May 2019, there must be some reasons like financial and etc. I don’t know so much so just sharing my experience. Good luck .
Thanks Vazira

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020

Greetings,

Sincerely,

Migration Section
is second review a good thing?

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020

Greetings,

Sincerely,

Migration Section

I also got it on the same day as you and noticed on gckey that, they extended my medicals.

Daft punk

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I got email below when asked for an update after not hearing anything back since Feb 2020 when biometric and medical were completed. Not much specific information to my case just outlining next possible steps which I sort of already knew.

Greetings,

Please be advised that the file will be reviewed and you will be advised of any outstanding documents/issues if there are any.
Also, please be informed that we are doing our best and working under limited capacity. We will advise you due course if there are any outstanding documents/issues. Once all the statutory requirements have been met and the application has been accepted a passport request letter will be sent.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Reactions: EhsRm

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hey,
Nilgam, Iran. They arrange for everything, including courier services.
Thank you for the info. I see people wait 2 months for their passport to be processed and returned. Taking 3 weeks to deliver the passport to the embassy. How can I reduce this time? My husband is in Iran. We are still waiting for prearrival.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Thank you for the info. I see people wait 2 months for their passport to be processed and returned. Taking 3 weeks to deliver the passport to the embassy. How can I reduce this time? My husband is in Iran. We are still waiting for prearrival.
The instant you entrust your passport to a representative, it's out of your hands. That's the actual purpose of employing such a service; because you don't want to do it yourself, whatever the reason. It was the only part of my application I didn't do myself (It was more cost and time effective not to do it myself). Under normal circumstances, it shouldn't take more than a month (1 week to deliver the passport to the embassy, 10-15 days for the visa issuance process, and another week to receive the package from the embassy). 2 months is highly irregular. You'll receive the PPR soon as everything has somewhat returned to normal. Don't worry.

Reactions: AnnaGM