+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys,

We just received a letter titled "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" on the cic saying "We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada". Does this mean anything? Could it mean an approval might be imminent? or not necessarily?

Reactions: EhsRm

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
Hey guys,

We just received a letter titled "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" on the cic saying "We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada". Does this mean anything? Could it mean an approval might be imminent? or not necessarily?
yes , probably you will get pass request in next few weeks, for me took 5 weeks after that.

Reactions: JFK_YVR

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hey guys,

Congratulations! Pre arrival pretty much means your eligibility is approved and no need for further documents. Next is PPR. Can you please share your timeline as well and where the PA is from ?
The only reason i ask people who get updates recently is to get an idea of how things are going at Ankara these days because theres no other way to find out whats going on in that VO.
Thanks

Reactions: JFK_YVR and Vazira

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Congratulations! Pre arrival pretty much means your eligibility is approved and no need for further documents. Next is PPR. Can you please share your timeline as well and where the PA is from ?
The only reason i ask people who get updates recently is to get an idea of how things are going at Ankara these days because theres no other way to find out whats going on in that VO.
Thanks
Great to hear. Thanks for letting me know.
PA is from Iran and the US.
Application received July 25th
AOR on October 15
Ankara started processing on Nov 1st

Reactions: EhsRm

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys! I’m trying to send additional requested documents to email of Ankara immigration office, but it says it exceeds the size limit, I tried to reducing the size but quality gets really bad and you can’t really see them, anyone had the same problems?

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys,

It's a good sign hopefully you'll the decision made and PPR soon before the end of the year

Reactions: JFK_YVR

quadmachine

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the travel restrictions to Canada affect people with PR visas?

I am a permanent resident currently living in Canada. My wife got her PR visa about 2 months ago. I am planning to travel back to Iran in late February next year to bring her to Canada. I am not sure how big of a risk my plan is.

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a June 2019 applicant and medical and bio were done by Sep 2019 since then we didn't get any update till yesterday that I got this email :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 90 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

> Proof of Relationship: Please provide proof of communication/relationship, pictures taken from the beginning of your relationship until present, proof of cohabitation (Lease; utilities bills showing common address, etc.); proof of financial interdependency (money transfers, joint bank account; shared life insurance,…); proof of joint travels (flight itinerary; boarding passes, hotel vouchers; pictures,…)

Kindly please help me with this, does this means I'm close to the end of application??
We haven't met each other since I left Canada in May 2019, are the old pictures and new chat screenshots and money transfers enough??

Thanks

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a June 2019 applicant and medical and bio were done by Sep 2019 since then we didn't get any update till yesterday that I got this email :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 90 days of the date of this letter. Please be advised that no subsequent requests will be made. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

> Proof of Relationship: Please provide proof of communication/relationship, pictures taken from the beginning of your relationship until present, proof of cohabitation (Lease; utilities bills showing common address, etc.); proof of financial interdependency (money transfers, joint bank account; shared life insurance,…); proof of joint travels (flight itinerary; boarding passes, hotel vouchers; pictures,…)

Kindly please help me with this, does this means I'm close to the end of application??
We haven't met each other since I left Canada in May 2019, are the old pictures and new chat screenshots and money transfers enough??

Thanks
I got the same letter month ago, but they requested more than just proof of relationship, we sent them all requested documents just yesterday, so I can’t say if you’re close to the end of process or not, need to wait. Yes maybe sent your old photos, more screenshots maybe. You haven’t seen each other for a long time, maybe write explanation letter why you couldn’t see each other since May 2019, there must be some reasons like financial and etc. I don’t know so much so just sharing my experience. Good luck .

oondun

Dec 7, 2019

Thanks
I got the same letter month ago, but they requested more than just proof of relationship, we sent them all requested documents just yesterday, so I can’t say if you’re close to the end of process or not, need to wait. Yes maybe sent your old photos, more screenshots maybe. You haven’t seen each other for a long time, maybe write explanation letter why you couldn’t see each other since May 2019, there must be some reasons like financial and etc. I don’t know so much so just sharing my experience. Good luck .
Did you not provide proof of relationship when you first applied or was the office not satisfied with what was initially submitted and wants more?

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Did you not provide proof of relationship when you first applied or was the office not satisfied with what was initially submitted and wants more?
We provided proof of relationship but I guess they wanted to see more. So sent them again with more new photos, conversations and etc

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys,

I have recieved the same letter invitation to pre arrival services and now silence for 20 days nothing so far... and I am also confused if this means some ray of approval or not at all.

Reactions: JFK_YVR and EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I have recieved the same letter invitation to pre arrival services and now silence for 20 days nothing so far... and I am also confused if this means some ray of approval or not at all.
While prearrival is not an official approval statement, you can almost for sure say they went through your documents and were satisfied with the eligibility requirements. So you can now relax and just wait for DM update and PPR ! Good luck