+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Bstnci

Jul 9, 2020
cheers, nope you are fine. $500 is RPRF and the rest is application fees. We thought we paid it, but i guess not
Finally good news, Congrats
By the way I can't understand please could you explain with detail? if you didn't pay fees how they taked your application.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Thank God
finally got the passport Request for my husband
Submitted sep30 2019
SA nov 8 2019
Med and bio request nov16 2019
Bio and med done nov 17 2019
Moved to Ankara VO nov24 2019
Pre arrival nov 25 2020
DM dec 4 2020
Passport requests dec 17 2020
Congratulations this gives many of us hope ! Do you mind sharing which country is the PA? Thanks

Reactions: athinavidi

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Reactions: Bstnci

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations to you as well!)) I’m curious how long it’s gonna take to send and get passport back. Please let us know) are you inside or outside Turkey? As we seen guys from Iran are still waiting for their passports from Embassy.
My wife is in Iran. Ill post here when her passport gets back

Reactions: Vazira

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
People sending passport through Nilgam:

Could you please tell me what should we write in the Representative Form which is part of PPR?

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Also for PPR when sending pictures, do we have to take new pics? Has anyone sent the same pics as when submitted with the PR app and faced no issues?

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Is there any fee for VFS for passport submission? If yes, how did applicants from Iran pay that? If we using Nilgam?

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
Hi All,

We got PPR the first week of Dec from Ankara Visa office. I sent the passports to VAC Istanbul using ppt courier and it got delivered this Friday (based on ppt), does anyone know how long it will take for the passports to get back to us? how can I ensure VAC got the passports and all is good? Also, do you think I should email the consulate and let them know we submitted to vac, as they gave us 30 days which would end the first week of Jan. I appreciate your help and sharing any experience from before, like eta time etc. thanks.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hi All,

We got PPR the first week of Dec from Ankara Visa office. I sent the passports to VAC Istanbul using ppt courier and it got delivered this Friday (based on ppt), does anyone know how long it will take for the passports to get back to us? how can I ensure VAC got the passports and all is good? Also, do you think I should email the consulate and let them know we submitted to vac, as they gave us 30 days which would end the first week of Jan. I appreciate your help and sharing any experience from before, like eta time etc. thanks.
Congratulations ! Can you please share your timeline and where the PA is from. Thanks