+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Anyone who send their passport still waiting for get it back ?

We sent ours in Sept with Nilgam, and it has been under process for weeks now. No PR visa has been issued yet. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: Khashykhashy

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020

We sent ours in Sept with Nilgam, an been under process for weeks now. No PR visa has been issued. Anyone else?
I’m still waiting, sent mine on October. I was wondering if you got yours back or not?. I sent them a web form and inquired about my passport status/COPR last week and didn’t receive any response back yet. I really don’t understand why it takes so long for them to put the visa on our passports when your case is already approved, it’s ridiculous!

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I’m still waiting, sent mine on October. I was wondering if you got yours back or not?. I sent them a web form and inquired about my passport status/COPR last week and didn’t receive any response back yet. I really don’t understand why it takes so long for them to put the visa on our passports when your case is already approved, it’s ridiculous!

We have sent countless emails to them. The have responded with a generic reply blaming covid. I dont get how Covid affects some and not others. Its totally unfair. Monday we had our PR and TRV application change from Submitted to "application/profile updated" then went in and nothing was changed. Up to now there is no response or a single sign that it has been approved. Our passport has been under process since Oct 13th, and our MP is following up on that, but he doesn't seems to make any difference.

I think everyone who sent the passport with us got theirs back and have landed...

Ankara VO answers to nobody and does not care how their clients feel and what we go through.

Last edited:

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Same here. I submitted my passport on Aug 28 and it's under process since Sep 24 at IRCC Amman.
Some other guys' passports were stamped since Oct 6 and still haven't received back!!!

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Do you think there’s different between countries because I have sent my passport last week to ankara vo
That does not explain why all the iranian fellows whom passport was sent with us on Sept 9th, got their back and landed and ours is sitting there. Covid is an excuse in my opinion for some to slack off. How can a few passport whom timelines are the exact same as us get passport back with Visa, and land and our's and im sure some others be untouched at the embassy ? Regardless, it is slow and painful process to get your visa... we gotta wait i guess

Khashykhashy

Aug 2, 2020

We sent ours in Sept with Nilgam, and it has been under process for weeks now. No PR visa has been issued yet. Anyone else?
Me too! But ours was sent with Roeen Gasht on Sept 13, and it is still under process in IRCC since Sept 28th. Im gradually getting worried if there is actually something wrong.

Reactions: AliPrn

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
That does not explain why all the iranian fellows whom passport was sent with us on Sept 9th, got their back and landed and ours is sitting there. Covid is an excuse in my opinion for some to slack off. How can a few passport whom timelines are the exact same as us get passport back with Visa, and land and our's and im sure some others be untouched at the embassy ? Regardless, it is slow and painful process to get your visa... we gotta wait i guess
I am from Libya and currently in Turkey, and the length of stay is only 30 days. I hope that the visa does not take a long time