+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
They sent it to ankara Vac. nilgam said Vac probably didnt process our passport. we sent our passport on the 9th of september as well, just like Mehdi’s.
we ll just wait another few days. the least we should have gotten is a tracking number.
we send the passport with Nilgam on 9th Sep too. I ask VFS for tracking number. they asked for adress and which office we send the passport, I dont have those information!

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I checked my application status by tracking number an it showed my passport has been dispatche ttto the embassy on Sep 25. Nilgam had sent it to VAC on Sep 15.
I just checked mine, status is the same as yours. I believe they don't touch the passports for quite some times for safety reasons!

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi Mehdi,
I sent my pasport through Nilgam as well, but didn’t receive any tracking number yet. Do you know which VAC in Turkey received our passports, is it Ankara or Istanbul?,
Thanks
If you wait for Nilgam they do no give you any tracking number. There is no difference, there is just an email for contacting to VAC. Just send you an email and give them all information of your application to receive your tracking number. This is the email: info.canadatrank@vfshelpline.com

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
I just checked mine, status is the same as yours. I believe they don't touch the passports for quite some times for safety reasons!
They sent the passports by post, and it takes 8 days for each step. Nilgam to VAC, VAC to the embassy, and in return way, too.

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
They sent the passports by post, and it takes 8 days for each step. Nilgam to VAC, VAC to the embassy, and in return way, too.
We sent it on September 11th by Nilgam to VAC, and now they are saying on September 25th it was dispatched to the embassy (14 days). anyways, just need to wait.

Reactions: AliPrn

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi Friends,

I tracked my application now, and it showed me this message:

Your application, tracking ID No. ************ has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2020/10/02 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ankara for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
I am sure that Nilgam had sent the passports to Istanbul VAC, not Ankara. They are liers and our time is not important for them.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi Friends,

I tracked my application now, and it showed me this message:

Your application, tracking ID No. ************ has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2020/10/02 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ankara for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey
I am sure that Nilgam had sent the passports to Istanbul VAC, not Ankara. They are liers and our time is not important for them.
3 weeks for nothing so far!