+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
We sent our passport to Ankara via Nilgamsafar today. They were super professional and well established. I highly recommend them. They however said they have not recieved any immigrant visa( PR ) since VAC opened up again. Hopefully the embassy picks up speed.
We also sent our passport with them, probably our passports are on their way to Ankara right now as they had a flight tonight. But what you are saying about PR visa worried me, cannot think of another round of stress and long wait. But the point is, there were not much PPR before September and now the number have jumped up significantly. Hopefully we will get the visa in less than a month.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
We also sent our passport with them, probably our passports are on their way to Ankara right now as they had a flight tonight. But what you are saying about PR visa worried me, cannot think of another round of stress and long wait. But the point is, there were not much PPR before September and now the number have jumped up significantly. Hopefully we will get the visa in less than a month.
Don’t worry they will send our passport back very soon then we will buy tickets right away ... just think positive and inshallah everything will be okay

Last edited:

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
No one beats me here. I’m Still the ‘champion’ of waiting Lool. I applied back in May 2019 and still no answer.

I am also still waiting and a lot of people before me are getting their pre arrivals, we have a month in between june 2019 applicant.

Noor nur

Jul 6, 2020
Good news...
How you sent the passport ?
By PTT ? or anothet service ?
Any recommendations?

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Good news...
How you sent the passport ?
By PTT ? or anothet service ?
Any recommendations?
We send our passport by PTT and they will give you tracking number to track your package. My spouse lives in Antalya and it took him 2 days to deliver from Antalya to Ankara to VAC .. we sent it last Friday and it shows it success delivered On Monday

Noor nur

Jul 6, 2020
We send our passport by PTT and they will give you tracking number to track your package. My spouse lives in Antalya and it took him 2 days to deliver from Antalya to Ankara to VAC .. we sent it last Friday and it shows it success delivered On Monday
Is it one way delivery to VAC ?
or we have to pay the fees of re-delivery from VAC to our home ?

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
We send our passport with them too. Do you know if their flight actually departed yesterday? The status on their site didn't changed for us.