+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
They didn’t send me anything. They actually called my wife back in February (all we know even my lawyer that they never call, they send official letters). They called my wife but she couldn’t answer as she was away from her phone. We googled the number and it was the embassy! I called them literally five minutes after the calls but they kept saying that they can’t tell anything over the phone and told me to send an email. We sent almost 10 web forms regarding that call back in February but no one responded. The pandemic started after in Turkey. I learned from my MP a week ago that the call back in February was an interview! Even my lawyer was pissed since they didn’t send anything official and instead they called. They didn’t even bother answering my lawyer emails. She was suprised when we learn that there is an Interview. They didn’t give us any timeline for the interview. We applied back in May 2019 and still waiting. @johntparty
Order gcms notes, you will have an idea whaats going on with your app

Reactions: NosNos

NosNos

Aug 17, 2020
Order gcms notes, you will have an idea whaats going on with your app
I spoke to my lawyer today. She said she can’t link it to the GCkey account since she did the application through her ‘Portland’ or something like that. I honestly give up on Canada. I don’t know why they treat their citizens like that. Even my MP ‘David Mcginty’ secretary was very rude with me. She kept telling me that I’m selfish because I’m asking for a family reunification while people are dying from the stupid pandemic! How am I selfish? If I’m only asking for my basic rights which is my family. I will never vote for the liberals again. They are liars. All they do is giving students visas because they pay them millions of dollars.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I spoke to my lawyer today. She said she can’t link it to the GCkey account since she did the application through her ‘Portland’ or something like that. I honestly give up on Canada. I don’t know why they treat their citizens like that. Even my MP ‘David Mcginty’ secretary was very rude with me. She kept telling me that I’m selfish because I’m asking for a family reunification while people are dying from the stupid pandemic! How am I selfish? If I’m only asking for my basic rights which is my family. I will never vote for the liberals again. They are liars. All they do is giving students visas because they pay them millions of dollars.
I dont think you need an account to order GCMS notes. Google ATIP Request GCMS

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Tell them to get their facts straight. The fatality rate is like 2 per day! Covid is not even in the top 20 leading causes of death:

https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1310039401

Reactions: NosNos

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
We sent our passport to Ankara via Nilgamsafar today. They were super professional and well established. I highly recommend them. They however said they have not recieved any immigrant visa( PR ) since VAC opened up again. Hopefully the embassy picks up speed.

Reactions: ARZBAB and Vazira

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
We sent our passport to Ankara via Nilgamsafar today. They were super professional and well established. I highly recommend them. They however said they have not recieved any immigrant visa( PR ) since VAC opened up again. Hopefully the embassy picks up speed.
Ali, was there a flight today? I think they told my wife, Wednesday is when they have a flight to send the passports.
And yes, hopefully, it will come before the brutal winter.

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Ali, was there a flight today? I think they told my wife, Wednesday is when they have a flight to send the passports.
And yes, hopefully, it will come before the brutal winter.
They told us this Thursday and it should get to VAC by Tuesday next week.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends,
Dose anyone get tracking number from VAC ?
Hello dear,
Hope you're doing fine. In relation to your question, I'm still waiting VAC to inform me about my passport whether they received it or not. I called them and in response, they told me there has not been made any registration with your name to our system yet, they asked me to wait for some days and they are going to send me an email following a tracking number. This is what I got as an outcome today.
Kindly let us know if you receive the email.
Thank you

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends,
Dose anyone get tracking number from VAC ?
Hi Sarah
Check your email. You may have received it today at spam .
The email indicates that my application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara Office, for processing.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello dear,
Hope you're doing fine. In relation to your question, I'm still waiting VAC to inform me about my passport whether they received it or not. I called them and in response, they told me there has not been made any registration with your name to our system yet, they asked me to wait for some days and they are going to send me an email following a tracking number. This is what I got as an outcome today.
Kindly let us know if you receive the email.
Thank you
Hello my friend,
We sent the passport and other stuff last Friday September 4th, 2020 and I was wondering why we did not get tracking number right away like Amman vo ,
So, I started sending them emails for 4 days and every time they replying to me that “we will send you an Email whenever we get the information about your application “

until now,nothing happened
And absolutely, I will share with you whenever they send my any new updates My friend

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi Sarah
Check your email. You may have received it today at spam .
The email indicates that my application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara Office, for processing.
Good evening my friend,
Yesssss, finally I received this email from VFS and I hope you will get your passport back very soon with the visa.

And here this is the notification:

Your application, tracking ID No. **********is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara Office, on 9/9/2020 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey

Regards,

VFS Global