+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi guys, I am a june2019 applicant. My application was transferred to Ankara end of December 2019 with biometrics and medicals done and its doesnt say passed anywhere it just says medicals recieved. after that I had an update on Ecas saying : we have started processing ...... application on march 16. And nothing after that. I was wondering if after you recieved ppr letter you get that update? Because I didnt recieve any email from ankara about the march 16 processing. It was just updated on ecas. And I did not link my application to Gckey, because I wanted to be able to recieve emails. Am I the only june applicant without the PPR:rolleyes:

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys, I am a june2019 applicant. My application was transferred to Ankara end of December 2019 with biometrics and medicals done and its doesnt say passed anywhere it just says medicals recieved. after that I had an update on Ecas saying : we have started processing ...... application on march 16. And nothing after that. I was wondering if after you recieved ppr letter you get that update? Because I didnt recieve any email from ankara about the march 16 processing. It was just updated on ecas. And I did not link my application to Gckey, because I wanted to be able to recieve emails. Am I the only june applicant without the PPR:rolleyes:
"we have started processing your application..." just means they have started processing your application and not related to the PPR. Also, if you link your application to GCKey you will still receive e-mails. As far as I know, no one has received PPR since March so no, you are not the only one.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi,
No one of the June applicants got the PPR, we received just pre-arrival letter and nothing happened after that. Do not you receive it?

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
"we have started processing your application..." just means they have started processing your application and not related to the PPR. Also, if you link your application to GCKey you will still receive e-mails. As far as I know, no one has received PPR since March so no, you are not the only one.
I didnt recieve my pre arrival letter yet.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi everyone . How can i call ankara visa office? There is a phone number that no one answers !
I tried to do that, but you just connet and hear a recorded voice, no ene will answer you.

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
The worst part of this all is living in uncertainty for such long time and not getting any updates that is actually worth while.
emails get responded to with generic responses, almost all calls send you to their voice mails, even if you are able to talk to anyone, you get the same generic response and COVID talk and all -_-

By the way, just FYI - I heard from my city MP that if you apply for a visitor visa while you already have a spouse sponsorship application in process, the visitor's visa will get rejected. So just passing along the information I got.

Reactions: Mehdi_1392

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
The worst part of this all is living in uncertainty for such long time and not getting any updates that is actually worth while.
emails get responded to with generic responses, almost all calls send you to their voice mails, even if you are able to talk to anyone, you get the same generic response and COVID talk and all -_-

By the way, just FYI - I heard from my city MP that if you apply for a visitor visa while you already have a spouse sponsorship application in process, the visitor's visa will get rejected. So just passing along the information I got.
I was thinking about the same, they are not gonna approve visitor visas for family sponsorship applicants, at least I haven’t seen anyone who could get approved for visitor visa while processing application, maybe there are few examples but still, no guarantee

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I personally want to ask them this simple question: how exactly working on applications puts an immigration officer at risk of getting covid 19 !? How come every other job is adapting to new protocols. As far as i remember no one gets to see the actual immigration officers who review and make decisions on both paper and online applications. Those workers are already in a safe consulate building with the highest security in place. And most of the work must be done online anyways. They dont go door to door to do background check or meet with the applicants family to do eligibility assessment. Why dont they simply say we dont want you guys to bring your family to this country for now because there is no benefit to us in doing that, instead we prefer international students or millionaire investors. I mean why do they keep saying we are only working on "immediate family visas, vulnerable people and essential workers" if we cant use it it means its either not working right or they dont mean what they state on their official websites. And then theres the media talking about US-Canadian couples as if they are the only ones suffering from this total mismanagement during this time. Even they dont get any serious attention. I worry when the flue season begins more strict rules, lockdowns and border complete shutdowns are gonna be back. What then? tell us again sorry please understand this is an unprecedented situation and you must keep on waiting? Are they seriously going to wait for a vaccine or what ? The funny thing is they say we understand you, no you dont. Try separation from your beloved husband or wife during this time and see how the fear of their safety while you cant even visit them feels.
This whole pandemic is going to be an absolute lame excuse for years to come. Im not denying anything regarding this horrible virus taking so many lives around the world But how come me and so many others were able to adapt and get back to work and pay tax but they cant ? whats their excuse ?!!

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
I personally want to ask them this simple question: how exactly working on applications puts an immigration officer at risk of getting covid 19 !? How come every other job is adapting to new protocols. As far as i remember no one gets to see the actual immigration officers who review and make decisions on both paper and online applications. Those workers are already in a safe consulate building with the highest security in place. And most of the work must be done online anyways. They dont go door to door to do background check or meet with the applicants family to do eligibility assessment. Why dont they simply say we dont want you guys to bring your family to this country for now because there is no benefit to us in doing that, instead we prefer international students or millionaire investors. I mean why do they keep saying we are only working on "immediate family visas, vulnerable people and essential workers" if we cant use it it means its either not working right or they dont mean what they state on their official websites. And then theres the media talking about US-Canadian couples as if they are the only ones suffering from this total mismanagement during this time. Even they dont get any serious attention. I worry when the flue season begins more strict rules, lockdowns and border complete shutdowns are gonna be back. What then? tell us again sorry please understand this is an unprecedented situation and you must keep on waiting? Are they seriously going to wait for a vaccine or what ? The funny thing is they say we understand you, no you dont. Try separation from your beloved husband or wife during this time and see how the fear of their safety while you cant even visit them feels.
This whole pandemic is going to be an absolute lame excuse for years to come. Im not denying anything regarding this horrible virus taking so many lives around the world But how come me and so many others were able to adapt and get back to work and pay tax but they cant ? whats their excuse ?!!
How can i give you BIG FAT LIKE for this???
This is so true and are valid points! Its getting really difficult for me without my wife here with me day by day. Not knowing when are they going to start working back makes me more nervous and sad. The radio silence is torturous!!!

Reactions: pardis.tabar