+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hey All, we just a response to your TRV, they want Wedding photos and proof of Funds which is easy ! That is a fantastic news and we are going to get that done ASAP ! we are July 2019 for PR, and already were refused a TRV in OCT 2019. It has NOTHING to do with PR and has no impact on PR, But do not take my words for it. Will update once we hear the final decision on either applications.
Yes, you got it. Congratulations! that was a very good news. At least there is an alternative now.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I hope you don't get mad at me my friend as I am just sharing my thoughts with you. To me it seems that your lawyer is not up to date with the recent changes and misinform you sometimes which may end up not taking the best decisions. Consult other lawyers too. I have talked to a few of them and none matches with your lawyer's words. Visitor visa has nothing to do with PR application; never had. It is correct that at normal times if you have PR application in process they would probably reject a TRV, but even in that case it wouldn't hurt your PR application at all.
Moreover, even if you travel to Canada with TRV, your living address is still your home country and the PR application does not automatically change to inland unless you want it to. If you apply for a study / work permit for example, will change your status otherwise you are just a visitor and still outland applicant. I am not saying I am 100% correct though. but so far my findings have come true. They easily issue TRV for someone who has PR application in process for more than a year. This again is a sign that PR visa is not coming soon.
Not at all my friend. Im actually very glad that i get to see what others are saying about their situation and information here. You might be right because i do see cases that are not matching with what i hear from our lawyer but i thought its worth checking as you see someone might miss a document and wait for 2 years to get a pre arrival while someone else might get lucky and have a very smooth process and also get a TRV while in process. Overall its a tricky thing especially when dealing with a busy and not so responsive VO. Thank you and everyone else here i see more people mentioning about their pre arrival letters that was received since they shut down which is very promising. I encourage everyone else to be a part of this and share about your news. The more updates the more hope for all of us.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hi guys, wishing everyone good luck.
I wanted to update you guys with my application that I've got my pre-arrival letter today. I don't know whether an interview will be required or not.
Waiting for your kind replies.
Thank you

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
I wanted to update you guys with my application that I've got my pre-arrival letter today. I don't know whether an interview will be required or not.
Thank you
Congradulations! May I ask how do you find the "Started processing Application: 1st November 2019 " data? Our application status on ecas says"application received". Our application went to Ankara in December 2019.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Congradulations! May I ask how do you find the "Started processing Application: 1st November 2019 " data? Our application status on ecas says"application received". Our application went to Ankara in December 2019.
Thank you BehBeh2, I wish you get updates regarding you file soon.
As you mentioned that there in eCas it displays APPLICATION RECEIVED it means Ankara has not started to open your file yet. Whenever they start processing your application, a line will be added there as follow:
1. We started processing your application on ×××××××××.
Do not stress too much, cases are processing differently and mostly they are getting finalized close to 1 year timeline.

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Pre-arrival letter is not the issue. They have started giving those out starting July 1st. The issue is getting the passport request letter for the visa, which seems like no one has been getting for the past a few months.
I totally agree! But FYI someone from the states received visa request few days ago from New York VO.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Thank you
When they send the pre-arrival letter it means you are approved and the interview was not necessary. Congratualions ⚘⚘⚘

• Love

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
When they send the pre-arrival letter it means you are approved and the interview was not necessary. Congratualions ⚘⚘⚘
Thank you for your consideration dear Mehdi, I hope you get a very good news and updates soon from Visa office in terms of your application.

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thank you
Congrats, that is fantastic news. We are a week after you guys in pretty my all of the timeline. Hopefully we hear some good news too

• Love

Sepi

Apr 8, 2020
Hey All, we just a response to your TRV, they want Wedding photos and proof of Funds which is easy ! That is a fantastic news and we are going to get that done ASAP ! we are July 2019 for PR, and already were refused a TRV in OCT 2019. It has NOTHING to do with PR and has no impact on PR, But do not take my words for it. Will update once we hear the final decision on either applications.
That’s great news! Could you please tell me when did you apply for TRV?