+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
I just wasn't exactly clear on which all original documents
I have prepared all original documents that we submitted to them firsthand in photo copy.

Mine and our baby’s birth certificate, marriage certificate, travel vouchers, plane tickets, more photos in colored print, most recent conversations and those we had last year, after we applied.

I will mail these this weekend, and hopefully it gets to him in time.

By the way my husband is Iranian, currently residing in Turkey. What about yours?

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I have prepared all original documents that we submitted to them firsthand in photo copy.

Mine and our baby’s birth certificate, marriage certificate, travel vouchers, plane tickets, more photos in colored print, most recent conversations and those we had last year, after we applied.

By the way my husband is Iranian, currently residing in Turkey. What about yours?
I didnt think I needed to send my original birth certificate as I'm not travelling to Turkey but maybe

The rest I prepared and will send on Monday by DHL it's just a lot of stuff

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018

He is Georgian living in Georgia

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Any news anyone
Nothing for me neither.

I have checked some other Ankara cases and it seems the average time that an application was in Ankara VO was 4 month lately. So I got at least 2 more months.

Reactions: Lanak

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi All,

It’s been awhile since we received the transfer email to Ankara.

Just this Wednesday, we received an email for a request of personal interview in Ankara. So my husband is going and he is scheduled on April 2.

It was stated on the email to bring as many original documents that he can. Including some more photographs that were not sent to them first hand and the most recent conversations too.

I hope it will go well.

Anyone who has the same request?

I wish you the very best on the interview.
It is probably some questions to make sure on the originality of the marriage. There was a couple of cases in which the applicants recived visa right after the interview in Ankara. So despite its stress, interview can be a good news too.

My file was transferred to Ankara at the same date as yours, but they start processing on 23th of January.
May I ask what your background check status is in Gckey now?

Reactions: Lanak