+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mightydent

Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

It seems they are taking their time in Ankara. I received a lettter today, stating that my sponsorship application was sent to Ankara. They have not yet received my wife’s medicals or biometrics at this point.

Hopefully things will start to move for you guys soon!

Last edited:

Pantea_saeid

Feb 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

It seems they are taking their time in Ankara. I received a lettter today, stating that my sponsorship application was sent to Ankara. They have not yet received my wife’s medicals or biometrics at this point.

Hopefully things will start to move for you guys soon!
What do you mean? They’ve sent your application but Ankara VO didn’t receive your medical and Biometric? How do you know?

Last week I got a letter, that they’ve sent my husband’s application to Ankara, and after 3 days I got a biometric letter.

mightydent

Feb 20, 2019
What do you mean? They’ve sent your application but Ankara VO didn’t receive your medical and Biometric? How do you know?

Last week I got a letter, that they’ve sent my husband’s application to Ankara, and after 3 days I got a biometric letter.
I received the medical and biometrics requests 2 weeks before my application was sent to Ankara. Medical was done only a couple of days ago and is not yet received by their office, but we haven’t done our biometrics yet. Despite all of this my application was sent to Ankara yesterday.

I hope nothing is out of ordinary!

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Hi All,

It’s been awhile since we received the transfer email to Ankara.

Just this Wednesday, we received an email for a request of personal interview in Ankara. So my husband is going and he is scheduled on April 2.

It was stated on the email to bring as many original documents that he can. Including some more photographs that were not sent to them first hand and the most recent conversations too.

I hope it will go well.

Anyone who has the same request?

Reactions: Aref.P and Lanak

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hi All,

It’s been awhile since we received the transfer email to Ankara.

Just this Wednesday, we received an email for a request of personal interview in Ankara. So my husband is going and he is scheduled on April 2.

It was stated on the email to bring as many original documents that he can. Including some more photographs that were not sent to them first hand and the most recent conversations too.

I hope it will go well.

Anyone who has the same request?
Same exact request for us
Interview March 26

They want as much as possible as it states in the letter

Good luck

Reactions: poshcosh