+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mm1234

May 15, 2018
i am applicant Ankara VO. I send passport 24/07.2018 for visa . i checked online cic account they gave Document number T000000000 and expired date 2018/11/26 Is it COPR visa? when i will get passport back with visa?
congratulations.
did you submit the passport to a VAC in Ankara yourself?
Or did you give it to a travel agency?

Last edited:

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
I got question on the documents we should send out, the first ten pages of the Passport is also one of the them.
should we also translate our passport? or only the copy is needed? if they claim the copies, shout it be certified in a notary?

Last edited:

sarxan

Jun 23, 2018
congratulations.
did you submit the passport to a VAC in Ankara yourself?
Or did you give it to a travel agency?
I submited the passport to a VAC azerbaijan officce they sended to Ankara VO. Yesterday receive email i can pick up passport from VAC Azerbaijan. 3 month they gave to go canada

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
I got question on the documents we should send out, the first ten pages of the Passport is also one of the them.
should we also translate our passport? or only the copy is needed? if they claim the copies, shout it be certified in a notary?
just photocopies are enough. no need to be notarized/certified. your passport is already in English!

Reactions: Aref.P

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
just photocopies are enough. no need to be notarized/certified. your passport is already in English!
Many thanks for your reply!

We had a bad experience with CIC, so we try to be dead sure about everything!
last time they returned my application after 3 month saying that one of the forms needed signature... I know it was my own fault but, they really needed that much time to just check the basic stuff?
don't want to risk on losing notable times like that :(

Reactions: Ramram1717

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
I submited the passport to a VAC azerbaijan officce they sended to Ankara VO. Yesterday receive email i can pick up passport from VAC Azerbaijan. 3 month they gave to go canada
perhaps your medical expires in 3 months & that is why you have only 3 months to land.
Be happy.

Ali06

Aug 5, 2018
Turkey
Category........
Hello everyone,
We applied spousal sponsorship. My wife lives in Canada, and I am in Ankara, Turkey now. I would like to share our steps with you;
- We received your application for PR on May 15,2018
- We started processing your application on June 20, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent you correspondence acknowledgement receipt on June 21, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent Ali’s medical instructions on June 27,2018
- We sent you correspondence on June 28, 2018 about the decision on your application ( for the sponsor)
- the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Ankara for further processing on July 5, 2018.
- Medical results have been received.
- We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018. We haven't heard anything after the last step. What is the next step for application? What is the meaning of ” We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018.”? Have background check started yet? We missed each other a lot, and don't want to be apart anymore. Is there anybody in same situation with us now? Could you share yours, please? Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
We applied spousal sponsorship. My wife lives in Canada, and I am in Ankara, Turkey now. I would like to share our steps with you;
- We sent you correspondence acknowledgement receipt on June 21, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent you correspondence on June 28, 2018 about the decision on your application ( for the sponsor)
- the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Ankara for further processing on July 5, 2018.
- We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018. We haven't heard anything after the last step. What is the next step for application? What is the meaning of ” We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018.”? Have background check started yet? We missed each other a lot, and don't want to be apart anymore. Is there anybody in same situation with us now? Could you share yours, please? Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you
Hi there,
I assume most members here are in pretty much the same situation, I live in Canada, my wife is in Iran, the process has taken much longer than what we had initially predicted! once the application reaches Ankara, it seems the only thing we can do is to wait!!
good news, however, is that applications submitted after Feb 2018, have been processed way quicker compared to previous cases!
another piece of good news is that, timelines of applications are more or less the same.
my wife application was received may 1,2018
AOR june 6
medical pass june 12
sponsor approval june 12
application sent to Ankara june 19

since then, we have been counting down every single second, there hasn't been a second we didn't miss each other...
hope this will soon finish successfully for everyone

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

Here is mine...

On June 20th 2018, I got an email from CIC that they have revived our application on May 22nd 2018 and asked us to link our application to our account, which we did.
On June 26, 2018 they asked us to upload IMM5669 once again because there was a field missing. On July 3rd they sent a Medical request.
then on July 5th I got an email saying : "We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor.

on July 11th, they changed the status to: "You passed the medical exam"
on the same day, I received an email confirming that my application was sent to Ankara VO and I should now send the Undertaking Application to Quebec Immigration office (CSQ).

I sent all the files to CSQ, on July 19th.
On August 6th, I recieved a letter from Quebec confirming they have removed 279$ from my credit card and Are now evaluating my files.

It has been a very difficult time for us as well... we all have to be strong and keep the good positive vibes between us...

Last edited:

aisha2018

Aug 8, 2018
hello. I am from Azerbaijan I applied online visa on 5 th july. Processing time has finished, but i did not get results yet. I applied for my older son. I wrote email to Ankara office. But they dont answer me. What can I do?

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
hello all,
has anyone received any update on their applications in Ankara by any chance??
I have called Ankara and Mississauga multiple times, but they won't update me properly! so I was wondering if anyone might have experienced any changes on their online account!

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
hello all,
has anyone received any update on their applications in Ankara by any chance??
I have called Ankara and Mississauga multiple times, but they won't update me properly! so I was wondering if anyone might have experienced any changes on their online account!
Nothing yet... Mine still says in progress