+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
I applied on 5th July online trv. they wrote me message that your application is in queue for review.
I've heard that it is small chance of getting a TRV while your sponsorship application is in process! but it seems yours is going on well, I hope you get it soon! plz update us on that.

aisha2018

Aug 8, 2018
I've heard that it is small chance of getting a TRV while your sponsorship application is in process! but it seems yours is going on well, I hope you get it soon! plz update us on that.
it is not sponsorship. it is just i have trv visa but my child doesnt. i applied for him because he is under 18. thanks

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
it is not sponsorship. it is just i have trv visa but my child doesnt. i applied for him because he is under 18. thanks
Oops my bad then! since most people here (like me) are sponsorship applicant, I thought your case is the same.
Hope all the best for you!

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
hello all,
has anyone received any update on their applications in Ankara by any chance??
I have called Ankara and Mississauga multiple times, but they won't update me properly! so I was wondering if anyone might have experienced any changes on their online account!
I am trying not to check my application so often. I will wait to get an email from them, it is so frustrating! My acct says no interview is required but I called my MP office I was told that my husband will do an interview we do not know when, they will send an email not notify. Sometimes they do not update all the steps. Being patient is so needed.

Reactions: Hadli

mm1234

May 15, 2018
your profile says you got PPR on 2018-02-23?? But why are you applying again?

Last edited:

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
I am trying not to check my application so often. I will wait to get an email from them, it is so frustrating! My acct says no interview is required but I called my MP office I was told that my husband will do an interview we do not know when, they will send an email not notify. Sometimes they do not update all the steps. Being patient is so needed.
I completely understand that, too much frustration...
oh I didn't know that local MP could be involved in that!! but how would they know you guys need an interview!

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
hi

so quiet here, anyone got any news from VO? lately, any PPR request?
we r just waiting i assume
I know, right!
I checked national holidays of Canadian Embassy and Visa Office in Ankara. Unfortunately, next week will be off for a few days.
Also, I have no clue why they're taking so long ...

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
your profile says you got PPR on 2018-02-23?? But why are you applying again?
Actually it was my husband who got PPR on that date. I am using his profile for my own sponsorship application! ;)

Too bad CIC wont accept shared profiles as the proof of relationship! :D:D

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
I completely understand that, too much frustration...
oh I didn't know that local MP could be involved in that!! but how would they know you guys need an interview!
Is MP Member of Parliament?
I also have the same question: how an MP can know the status of your application?
And why should one get his/her MP involved, does it help at all or instead it might introduce some delays?

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
Actually it was my husband who got PPR on that date. I am using his profile for my own sponsorship application! ;)

Too bad CIC wont accept shared profiles as the proof of relationship! :D:D
so you mean you previously sponsored your husband & now you are sponsoring someone else??