+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Ahmelina23 said:
We go by 2 countries, Russia & Azerbaijan, so it's 11 and 15 months. My husband got an interview invitation exactly in 6 months after we applied and they requested everything that was missing, so we are hoping it will be pretty quick right after the interview InshaAllah :)
Don't worry, Just pray

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
How do you get all those details. I mean information? I only check e-cas, which is very slow with updates. Only now it was updated that medical received, we did upfront medical and criminal check.
I am hopping for a good result after interview. And all the best to all your spouses who will be attending interviews.
We can only pray, and it doesn't matter in which language. We have God watching over us.

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
manitobagirl said:
How do you get all those details. I mean information? I only check e-cas, which is very slow with updates. Only now it was updated that medical received, we did upfront medical and criminal check.
I am hopping for a good result after interview. And all the best to all your spouses who will be attending interviews.
We can only pray, and it doesn't matter in which language. We have God watching over us.
You can see more information about your application on myCIC account.

Bluesky2016

Jul 4, 2016
Hi all,

I got an email for interview. I live in Canada and our case is very straightforward. I expected to be waived my interview :(. Anyways, the date for my interview is not doable foe me as I will defend within that week. Now I have questions that would be great to advise me:
1- is it possible to eequest for reachedualing of the date? can I ask them to rescheduale it for sooner date?
2- how long does it take to get approved after interview? I mean what is the procesa?
3- they asked me to provide documents like photos, and civil documents that I already submitted. Also, they asked me to provide 4 passport sized photos, original police certificate (I submitted already) and fill the travel history form.
Is it common to be asked to provid these documents? I am trying to understand in which stage I am.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Ankara office is asking for police certificate with every other document. Technically your certificate should be valid but they always ask. I am not sure if you can get a new one easily since you are in Canada before your interview. Travel history form is asked from everyone either by mail or at interview even though this form is only listed for Paris office specific document but Ankara has started asking about it. Fill both applicant and spouse travels even though the spouse travels look totally irrelevant.

Just take all the documents and hope for the best. The time after interview is different and I have seen different cases in this forum.

When did you apply and send your documents to CIC?

Good Luck

Bluesky2016 said:
Hi all,

I got an email for interview. I live in Canada and our case is very straightforward. I expected to be waived my interview :(. Anyways, the date for my interview is not doable foe me as I will defend within that week. Now I have questions that would be great to advise me:
1- is it possible to eequest for reachedualing of the date? can I ask them to rescheduale it for sooner date?
2- how long does it take to get approved after interview? I mean what is the procesa?
3- they asked me to provide documents like photos, and civil documents that I already submitted. Also, they asked me to provide 4 passport sized photos, original police certificate (I submitted already) and fill the travel history form.
Is it common to be asked to provid these documents? I am trying to understand in which stage I am.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I feel happy for you. Looking forward to the great news.

pmc92 said:
:D My wife's Background Check is in progress this morning! It will be exactly 5.5 months on Wednesday since CPC-M received her application.

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
I created myCIC account, but I am not able to link my paper submitted application. What info do I have to enter my name,passport # or my husbands?

Bluesky2016

Jul 4, 2016
strength2 said:
Ankara office is asking for police certificate with every other document. Technically your certificate should be valid but they always ask. I am not sure if you can get a new one easily since you are in Canada before your interview. Travel history form is asked from everyone either by mail or at interview even though this form is only listed for Paris office specific document but Ankara has started asking about it. Fill both applicant and spouse travels even though the spouse travels look totally irrelevant.

Just take all the documents and hope for the best. The time after interview is different and I have seen different cases in this forum.

When did you apply and send your documents to CIC?

Good Luck
Thanks for your reply. I applied in August. Not sure I am on a good time track or not? as an average how many days take after interview? because I need to know to apply for workpermi?

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
manitobagirl said:
I created myCIC account, but I am not able to link my paper submitted application. What info do I have to enter my name,passport # or my husbands?
Try this combination usin you wife's details (PA)..

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

Credit goes to the orignal owner.

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
I am just not sure what to do. When my husband went for interview, they never ask him for any documents. But he had travel supplementary form with him. So since they did not ask, he never provided them with the form. But the letter stated that he need to provide. So should we wait for decision after the interview and then submit the form, or should we do it now? On December 15, 2016 it will be one week since the interview.

pmc92

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Dorchester, New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
27-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Waived - DM 23-01-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
manitobagirl said:
I am just not sure what to do. When my husband went for interview, they never ask him for any documents. But he had travel supplementary form with him. So since they did not ask, he never provided them with the form. But the letter stated that he need to provide. So should we wait for decision after the interview and then submit the form, or should we do it now? On December 15, 2016 it will be one week since the interview.
Did the interviewer ask your husband about his travels and did he answer that he had no travel history?

Ottawaguy

Oct 7, 2016
Hi Fellow Ankara VO Applicants

I don't get much response to the questions that I post in this thread but I will go ahead and ask. :)

I am wondering whether it is normal not to have a copy of the document request email in myCIC account messages? They initially sent it to my email address and there is no indication in either ECAS or myCIC that they have done so. We have sent what is requested and it seems it will be delivered tomorrow. (based on postal tracking information)

Do they ever communicate the receipt of requested documents?

Thanks in advance for your comments and insights.

Cheers :D

pmc92

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Dorchester, New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
27-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Waived - DM 23-01-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Ottawaguy said:
Hi Fellow Ankara VO Applicants

I don't get much response to the questions that I post in this thread but I will go ahead and ask. :)

I am wondering whether it is normal not to have a copy of the document request email in myCIC account messages? They initially sent it to my email address and there is no indication in either ECAS or myCIC that they have done so. We have sent what is requested and it seems it will be delivered tomorrow. (based on postal tracking information)

Do they ever communicate the receipt of requested documents?

Thanks in advance for your comments and insights.

They did not respond when we sent a requested document. No mention of it in my CIC, but Ecas did mention the date that they sent us the request, but nothing about receiving it.

Ottawaguy

Oct 7, 2016
pmc92 said:
They did not respond when we sent a requested document. No mention of it in my CIC, but Ecas did mention the date that they sent us the request, but nothing about receiving it.
Thanks for the information. Hope to hear back from Ankara or see some updates before year end. Good luck to everyone.

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
pmc92 said:
Did the interviewer ask your husband about his travels and did he answer that he had no travel history?
He told interviewer that he had like 3 days in Ukraine, 1 week in Russia all back in the 90's. And she wrote it down. Now I am wondering if we have to send travel form to them or wait if they will request again for the form.
Those people that went for interview I would like to ask- how long they waited for decision to be made after interview?