+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Pay it online its the quickest way https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/ maybe that is was it delaying your application

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
I heard if you pay it online its the quickest way but personaly i do not know how to pay it online and all that cus i paid my fee at the very begining you might want to ask someone that has paid it online just incase . Good luck but be sure to pay it as soon as possible !

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
just throwing in my two cents here, if your wife speaks decent enough English she should attempt to do it on her own, in my opinion they are also trying to see if she can speak the language I know its stressful my husband went through it, just be confident they are not trying to trick you, they have a job to do and if your honest there will be no issues, on another more positive note our ECAS finally changed to medicals received, inching closeser..... :)
Hi guys' My wife got rejected, we both are in tears,4 years being married, 4 years I have been supporting her monthly with all receipts and every damn document from phone bills, viber communications, 4 time visiting each other in turkey and Dubai and finally this. I hope no one else gets this kind of unfair decision. Good luck all

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Oh my goddddddd im sooooo sorrry :( that must be soo hard :( i dont know what to say i hope we dont get rejected too what are you going to do now!

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
Oh my goddddddd im sooooo sorrry :( that must be soo hard :( i dont know what to say i hope we dont get rejected too what are you going to do now!
I don't know Lina' They sent an appeal which I haven't filled yet, My wife was crying when I told her the news, My nerves are broken and I had nothing to hide from Immigration and we told them what it was a honest truth. I cant leave her alone in Iran after all she is my wife and you know how Iran is everybody talks behind a married woman I think I have to get back to Iran after 25 years living and paying Tax to this country with no respect in return.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
How dare they do that youve been waiting 10 months and they doing this shit !!! Im so mad right now walla if you want you could do visitor visa it takes 2 months then when shes there you could sponsor her again or do the appeal but you have to renew the visitor visa for her this ankara embasy doesnt know anything weve emailed them for 3 months now and im.close to being rejected they dont even answer you for fucking sakes !!!!! What kind of embassy is this!!!!!!!!!

Sahar_kh

Jun 6, 2015
I'm so sorry that you got rejected peyman.ch i'm feeling for you guys its hard to be apart and at the end get this kind of news. Did they give you a reason for why they rejected your application bacause they have to. And for sure file for an appeal thats your best bet at this point be strong hopefully with the appeal things will work out.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
Sahar_kh said:
I'm so sorry that you got rejected peyman.ch i'm feeling for you guys its hard to be apart and at the end get this kind of news. Did they give you a reason for why they rejected your application bacause they have to. And for sure file for an appeal thats your best bet at this point be strong hopefully with the appeal things will work out.
she got rejected because they expected more communication between us which I sent them copy of Viber communications but since it was so many pages I couldn't send all of them and only portion of what we talked with the date on top. Like every day talk with date. She had even given phone bills provided from Iran since she is the one normally calls me everyday between 9-11 Am, we given them all the photos when we met each other( 4 times in 4 years for almost 10- 14 days each time) in Turkey and Dubai. They complained that even though our marriage was proven to be genuine but why our parents didn't have picture together? and why I married in 10 days and got back to Canada? well I already explained to them that I had only 2 weeks vacation and my mother was at the time 85 years old with Asma who can't even walk 100 meter without someone holding her and I had to ask my wife to come to my city which is 1000 kilometers from Tehran and bring a paper from her father as permission to marry there. And most interesting she says Iranian weddings in our culture is a big day and both side have to be present, Sure but this takes place when Bride leaves the parents house to depart to her husband, so looks like the lady who interviewed my wife knows more about my culture then us. She also complained that why my wife doesn't know my friends name or why she hasn't spoken to my sons, Well how on earth she suppose to know my friends name beside I have no friends here just one that she has already given the name . I am in so much rage and I am so sad that how easy they can destroy some ones life and to be honest she didn't need to go so far with all these questions if she just checked the receipts of money I have been sending to my wife every month, Just ask yourself why I am suppose to send money to my wife for 4 years every damn month If her only intention is to come to Canada ONLY? she could rather live there and enjoy her life with my support not? anyway I hope from bottom of my heart that no one gets such a experience and I wrote so long since I wanted the rest of you if you have an interview to know about it. Good luck all of you and thanks Canada to destroy my life and let me with no choice expect to get back to Iran after more than 20 years living and working and paying Tax here.

Trapeze

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
Peyman.ch said:
she got rejected because they expected more communication between us which I sent them copy of Viber communications but since it was so many pages I couldn't send all of them and only portion of what we talked with the date on top. Like every day talk with date. She had even given phone bills provided from Iran since she is the one normally calls me everyday between 9-11 Am, we given them all the photos when we met each other( 4 times in 4 years for almost 10- 14 days each time) in Turkey and Dubai. They complained that even though our marriage was proven to be genuine but why our parents didn't have picture together? and why I married in 10 days and got back to Canada? well I already explained to them that I had only 2 weeks vacation and my mother was at the time 85 years old with Asma who can't even walk 100 meter without someone holding her and I had to ask my wife to come to my city which is 1000 kilometers from Tehran and bring a paper from her father as permission to marry there. And most interesting she says Iranian weddings in our culture is a big day and both side have to be present, Sure but this takes place when Bride leaves the parents house to depart to her husband, so looks like the lady who interviewed my wife knows more about my culture then us. She also complained that why my wife doesn't know my friends name or why she hasn't spoken to my sons, Well how on earth she suppose to know my friends name beside I have no friends here just one that she has already given the name . I am in so much rage and I am so sad that how easy they can destroy some ones life and to be honest she didn't need to go so far with all these questions if she just checked the receipts of money I have been sending to my wife every month, Just ask yourself why I am suppose to send money to my wife for 4 years every damn month If her only intention is to come to Canada ONLY? she could rather live there and enjoy her life with my support not? anyway I hope from bottom of my heart that no one gets such a experience and I wrote so long since I wanted the rest of you if you have an interview to know about it. Good luck all of you and thanks Canada to destroy my life and let me with no choice expect to get back to Iran after more than 20 years living and working and paying Tax here.
Agha peyman I am so sorry to hear that, after all this strong proofs they rejected your application. I understand how much pain will be to be away from your loved one for a long time and now this happened.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Yooooooo everyone i got my ppr in the mail this morning im soooooo damn happy inshalla you guys will get it too ill pray for you guys thanks alot for everything helping me thru the hard times god be with you :)

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
So Sorry for your news Peyman I don't know what to say, I cant imagine being in your situation. my thoughts are with you. don't give up its not over yet, I was going through this website and someone mentioned a thread that's on here regarding rejections and appeals I think its worth a read. I believe it was called All Appeal cases join here or something like that. You have few options don't give up yet, it will just take a little longer, but sometimes in the end its all worth it, Everything happens for a reason, you wont be given things you cant handle... be stronger than this.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
So Sorry for your news Peyman I don't know what to say, I cant imagine being in your situation. my thoughts are with you. don't give up its not over yet, I was going through this website and someone mentioned a thread that's on here regarding rejections and appeals I think its worth a read. I believe it was called All Appeal cases join here or something like that. You have few options don't give up yet, it will just take a little longer, but sometimes in the end its all worth it, Everything happens for a reason, you wont be given things you cant handle... be stronger than this.
Thanks em.ma and all of you for the kind words. All I can say is thanks for being there for me and I hope all of you get your approval without going through this kind of unfairness and never face a so called officer who could reject a case for some one who been married for 4 years in crappy interview which lasted one hour. I hope God one day puts her in the same situation like us so that she can understand what we are going through and how hard it is to be a part from your loved one. Good luck all