+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW THAT IS GREAT!!
I am so happy that May is not over and good news are coming every day.

Hope to see this trend go on till all yellows and blue are green

m777r said:
:'( :'( :'(
PPR shodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What a beautiful moment, what a beautiful feeling, what a relief, after such a looooooong wait!!!

We received the email 9:45 Ankara time. Wishing for all who are waiting impatiently they'll receive their ppr soon. Waiting is so bad particularly when you don't know what's going on with you file, but you'll get your ppr eventually, sooner or later.

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
m777r said:
PPR shodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What a beautiful moment, what a beautiful feeling, what a relief, after such a looooooong wait!!!

We received the email 9:45 Ankara time. Wishing for all who are waiting impatiently they'll receive their ppr soon. Waiting is so bad particularly when you don't know what's going on with you file, but you'll get your ppr eventually, sooner or later.
congratulation
happy for you.
have wonder full life next to your wife in Canada.
i think it's our turn.
would you please let me know when exactly received the letter regarding missing document?how long took it to prepared them and send it back to Ankara.
tnx

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
mamali1980 said:
congratulation
happy for you.
have wonder full life next to your wife in Canada.
i think it's our turn.
would you please let me know when exactly received the letter regarding missing document?how long took it to prepared them and send it back to Ankara.
tnx
Mamali thanks for your kind wish. Hope you get your ppr very soon :) We received the email regarding missing information in my wife's past activities on Mar 10, 2014. We replied to them Mar 11, 2014 with the information they had requested (it wasn't extensive, it was basically a single line describing what she was doing during the mentioned period). As we didn't receive any acknowledge from them, we also submitted a hard-copy (a table showing past activities) to them two weeks later. We never heard any feedback from them although we asked for it by email.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would appreciate if someone can help me here:

So our lawyer sent VAC in Ankara an email inquiring for the arrangements for passport drop off as we are both in Canada. There has been no reply since Tuesday and I am wondering why would it take long for them to answer how the arrangement should be. They told u to email our file#, address to visa-ankara @ international.gc.ca so that they would let us know what needs to be done drop off.

Has anyone had any experience emailing this address? or any other email for VAC?

tnx

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:

So our lawyer sent VAC in Ankara an email inquiring for the arrangements for passport drop off as we are both in Canada. There has been no reply since Tuesday and I am wondering why would it take long for them to answer how the arrangement should be. They told u to email our file#, address to visa-ankara @ international.gc.ca so that they would let us know what needs to be done drop off.

Has anyone had any experience emailing this address? or any other email for VAC?

tnx
I've sent an email to this address and I didn't get an answer from them.

Turkey2013 did receive an answer from them, it is in the thread how long it took them to answer her.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
m777r said:

Congrats! Wonderful news! :D

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
negmeg said:

tnx
I suggest to call them if you can. The VSF for Turkey is Helpline number: +90 212 373 58 07 since you need to submit to the VAC now and not the embassy.

I have emailed re-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca before and they responded after 4 business days.
I have also used https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=ankara and they replied after 3 business days. (not automated message, a real reply)

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
SooMazi said:
Congrats! Wonderful news! :D
Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah... so wonderful ;D, I was getting more and more disappointed to receive PPR anytime soon.

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
I need help, does anybody know or have any experience of a good hotel close to Ankara's VAC?

And Mehrdad, hope everything has gone so well with your visa. Which hotel did you stay in? Also, what time did you go to the VAC to submit your passport? Was there any fee (based on what they have said in their website)?

Thank you.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Thanks,

I did call VSF and they said they have no knowledge of Embassy files as they only deal with local matters like Temporary visas!
I did fill the case specifi link, and we will see what comes out of it.

SooMazi said:
I suggest to call them if you can. The VSF for Turkey is Helpline number: +90 212 373 58 07 since you need to submit to the VAC now and not the embassy.

I have emailed re-ankara-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca before and they responded after 4 business days.
I have also used https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=ankara and they replied after 3 business days. (not automated message, a real reply)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Enjoy :)

m777r said:

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
m777r said:

Hi m777 i am really really happy for you and your wife.
I hope a lovely and great live in canada for you two both.

And i hope we hear something too. Waiting is the worst thing in the world.
My wife is so hopeless now. She is very sensitive in these days and she lives there alone.

For me this week is over without any progress. On the other hand, i am so happy for my friends who got their ppr and visas

And another thing m777
Could you plz tell me what the mail is look alike? When do you want to plan your trip?
Did they give you a date or appointment for beeing in VO?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ali.irani
does your wife live in Toronto,
would you like to send her a gift? surprise him?

We can help you do that just to cheer her a bit

Ali.irani said:
Hi m777 i am really really happy for you and your wife.
I hope a lovely and great live in canada for you two both.

And i hope we hear something too. Waiting is the worst thing in the world.
My wife is so hopeless now. She is very sensitive in these days and she lives there alone.

For me this week is over without any progress. On the other hand, i am so happy for my friends who got their ppr and visas

And another thing m777
Could you plz tell me what the mail is look alike? When do you want to plan your trip?
Did they give you a date or appointment for beeing in VO?

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m777r said:
I need help, does anybody know or have any experience of a good hotel close to Ankara's VAC?

And Mehrdad, hope everything has gone so well with your visa. Which hotel did you stay in? Also, what time did you go to the VAC to submit your passport? Was there any fee (based on what they have said in their website)?

Thank you.
Congratulations on your ppr.

The VAC charges 45 TL when you submit your passport.

At first I planned a 3-day trip to Ankara, I came here on Sunday night, submitted my passport on Monday morning, but the visa was not ready until Friday, so I extended my staying and I picked my visa up on Friday! Since Iranair has no flights back to Iran till Sunday, I am stuck in here, injecting money to Ankara's hotel industry until Sunday.

I am staying in Marya hotel. The price is 140 TL for a single room, but if you book your hotel and tickets in advance from a travel agency, you can get considerable discount. The hotel is located close to a bunch of embassies. The neighborhood is very safe and highly secured because of the embassies. It is 5 minutes walk to Canadian embassy, and 15 minutes walk to VAC. But in order to reach the center of the city you need to take a taxi or city bus.