+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Awdaf

Mar 30, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
If he didn't complete the military your answer will be "NONE" to the Background declaration form question 11.

Military service is also asked in the "Supplementary Information" form. If your answer is "no" there, you need to explain why he didn't complete his military service. Is he exempt from military service? Or is it postponed? Whatever the case is you should explain it and provide the "muafiyet belgesi" or "tecil belgesi", whatever applies to him.

Hope this helps
Thank you so much for your help, So if he has his tecil bulgesi valid until 2016, because he is still a student. Does our sponsorship has a chance to be accepted, or it is not a good reason enough and still has to do it ? And let's say he has no choice to do it, can we do it simultaneously ? Filling for sponsorship while he is doing his military service ?

Thanks for you advice

Fadwa

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Husband was exempted from Military service and we had to send them the copy of his exemption card as the proof.
So I don't know your husband has the same case but whatever you say you need to show the correct documentation on that.

zahraataee

May 9, 2013
negmeg said:
My Husband was exempted from Military service and we had to send them the copy of his exemption card as the proof.
So I don't know your husband has the same case but whatever you say you need to show the correct documentation on that.
hello there,
I just got ur msg but wasnt able to answer ur question nd reply back; however I'm glad to share you my joy regarding the email we've recieved just a couple of hrs ago! My husband just got his PPR email :)
Hope you nd other friends here get this happy news soon...
:D

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Awdaf said:
Thank you so much for your help, So if he has his tecil bulgesi valid until 2016, because he is still a student. Does our sponsorship has a chance to be accepted, or it is not a good reason enough and still has to do it ? And let's say he has no choice to do it, can we do it simultaneously ? Filling for sponsorship while he is doing his military service ?

Thanks for you advice

Fadwa
I am not an expert here but I think that having his military service postponed should not effect your sponsorship. You can probably ask CIC for details.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
negmeg said:
Same here. My husband was also exempt from military service, so we will include the Exemption Certificate in our application.

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
zahraataee said:
hello there,
I just got ur msg but wasnt able to answer ur question nd reply back; however I'm glad to share you my joy regarding the email we've recieved just a couple of hrs ago! My husband just got his PPR email :)
]congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :) :) :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for the update..Seems like April is another month of JOY..keep it up Ankara!
Please and thank you
zahraataee said:
hello there,

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahraataee said:
hello there,
Congratulations are in order. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those asking about Military Service.

My husband did not do military service because he was a student and then moved to Canada (i.e. had it postponed) and this did not affect our PR application or the decision from the embassy!

Erfan228

Jan 21, 2014
hello every body...
:)

I'm sure there is another storm on the way, for PPR of all the guys above 8 mounth, in April!

just as a question:
we're in the stage of sponsor approval and we are waiting to be in process! {of course, not too soon! :-( }

but, what will happen next?
Are they going to send any e-mail, when our status changes? if yes, to sponsor or applicant? or we must check it just by ecas? what kind of changes will happen in ecas?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Ecas status will change to in process. There won't be any email notification.
For me the status changed after a week from the day our file went to in process.
Erfan228 said:
hello every body...

I'm sure there is another storm on the way, for PPR of all the guys above 8 mounth, in April!

just as a question:
we're in the stage of sponsor approval and we are waiting to be in process! {of course, not too soon! :-( }

Are they going to send any e-mail, when our status changes? if yes, to sponsor or applicant? or we must check it just by ecas? what kind of changes will happen in ecas?

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
Erfan228 said:
hello every body...

just as a question:

thank you erfan228 for your hearty wishes, i checked site regulary and noticed it was changed to "in process", but before that we asked mayor' s assistant to check our status and she said application went to be processed in 3 feb but we noticed change in 13 feb on site written " your application status changed to process in 5 feb"!!! so you will see the change approximately 7-10 days later.
good luck ;)