+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad,

Did you order GCMS notes? has there been any updates?
There has been one PPR last week for Bahareh_h2013.

Mehrdad said:
Whatever the interview is about, I am sure you will do fine.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
hello
ı need ur help please and ur knowledges :)

ı am Canadıan cıtızen and ı want to sponsor my husband who ıs Turkısh!!!!(ı never lıved ın Canada.ı refer thıs maybe ıts ımportant)Now we lıve ın Turkey.Istanbul.ı started to collect our papers and to complete our envelope and send ıt To Mıssısagua...But ı am not sure for somethıng:ın the applıcatıon ıt says:
provıde evıdence u ıntend to lıve ın Canada!!!!!!!
a

nd here the problem starts...
what do ı have to do to prove thıs?for example a job offer woould be ıdeal but ı dont have someone to make thıs for me..or someone to declare that gıves me roof for some tıme....the only ı have ıs an amount to show them ı can support my hubby...and goıng there of course ı wıll fınd work and home.....so ı would lıke to hear ur opınıons.suggestıons and ıdeas..or what happened to u ıf u are lıke me(canadıan spponsorıng a Turkısh)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ninakap30

I don't know much but my sister had some similar case 5 yrs ago when he wanted to sponsor his husband. She came to land and second time she came to apply for him. Now, She only had one year of tax assessment to show CIC and an address in Canada. She lived with us for that time when she was applying. And when she signed the papers she was here herself, and she left two days after.

So a Canadian Address, job offer or even university admission can help a lot!
you need to show you have ties here
hope this helps.

ninakap30 said:
hello
ı need ur help please and ur knowledges :)

ı am Canadıan cıtızen and ı want to sponsor my husband who ıs Turkısh!!!!(ı never lıved ın Canada.ı refer thıs maybe ıts ımportant)Now we lıve ın Turkey.Istanbul.ı started to collect our papers and to complete our envelope and send ıt To Mıssısagua...But ı am not sure for somethıng:ın the applıcatıon ıt says:
provıde evıdence u ıntend to lıve ın Canada!!!!!!!
a

nd here the problem starts...
what do ı have to do to prove thıs?for example a job offer woould be ıdeal but ı dont have someone to make thıs for me..or someone to declare that gıves me roof for some tıme....the only ı have ıs an amount to show them ı can support my hubby...and goıng there of course ı wıll fınd work and home.....so ı would lıke to hear ur opınıons.suggestıons and ıdeas..or what happened to u ıf u are lıke me(canadıan spponsorıng a Turkısh)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
she dıd the procedure ınland?we want to make ıt outland....really ı cant understand them..he ıs turkısh so they dont gıve hım Vısa to come to Canada and stay tıll hıs pr approved....alone ı cant go we are marrıed how we can lıve seperately?ıf u dnt have someone to support u u cant go to ur country wıth ur husband? :(

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No she was applying Outland as he was leaving in Iran. They couldn't do inland. I would suggest you consul with a lawyer.
ninakap30 said:
she dıd the procedure ınland?we want to make ıt outland....really ı cant understand them..he ıs turkısh so they dont gıve hım Vısa to come to Canada and stay tıll hıs pr approved....alone ı cant go we are marrıed how we can lıve seperately?ıf u dnt have someone to support u u cant go to ur country wıth ur husband? :(

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
ı have the same ıdea too..because he turkısh he cant apply ınland only outland :(

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
so ı thınk he cant take a turıstıc vıza and to come ın canada lıke turıst....but agaın ı cant understand how they refuse me to go on holıday wıth my hubby ın my country...

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Mehrdad,

Did you order GCMS notes? has there been any updates?
There has been one PPR last week for Bahareh_h2013.
No, I did not order it because I do not have access to Visa or Mastercard.
I noticed the PPRs on 09, Apr for Bahareh and ftmmhd. Lucky them, but there is still no news for us. Salarr and Farnaz are also waiting just like me since there has been no updates from them. I don't really know how much more should we wait. My wife is coming back to Iran in a couple of days. We hope that we receive PPR in the coming month, so she has not booked a return flight back to Canada. They keep us hanging on, and that's terrible. Everything is suspended right now say my job, my education, even I do not know if there is enough time for me to take the essential exams relating to my profession in Iran or not . I am suspended.

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
Mehrdad said:
No, I did not order it because I do not have access to Visa or Mastercard.
I noticed the PPRs on 09, Apr for Bahareh and ftmmhd. Lucky them, but there is still no news for us. Salarr and Farnaz are also waiting just like me since there has been no updates from them. I don't really know how much more should we wait. My wife is coming back to Iran in a couple of days. We hope that we receive PPR in the coming month, so she has not booked a return flight back to Canada. They keep us hanging on, and that's terrible. Everything is suspended right now say my job, my education, even I do not know if there is enough time for me to take the essential exams relating to my profession in Iran or not . I am suspended.
hi every body
i wanna ask you guys any news about Aryanfar?? he/she is waiting more than 11 months without any post or declaration about his situation. if he Has been pass requested,so 4 of us (me,farnazz,mehrdad and fghz )are in queue for PPR. i check emails and holy chart and forum more than anybody else but no news!! but i m sure" no news is good news"............eagerly wating for PPR.

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
salarr said:
hi every body
i wanna ask you guys any news about Aryanfar?? he/she is waiting more than 11 months without any post or declaration about his situation. if he Has been pass requested,so 4 of us (me,farnazz,mehrdad and fghz )are in queue for PPR. i check emails and holy chart and forum more than anybody else but no news!! but i m sure" no news is good news"............eagerly waiting for PPR.
meanwhile, i ordered ATIP on 9th Apr and as soon as receive any email about my file, will write about it in this forum. i hope very happy days for mehrdad and his spouse and wish receive your PPR so she can get back Canada hand in hand with you.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salarr said:
meanwhile, i ordered ATIP on 9th Apr and as soon as receive any email about my file, will write about it in this forum. i hope very happy days for mehrdad and his spouse and wish receive your PPR so she can get back Canada hand in hand with you.
I appreciate your warm wishes Salar.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salarr
I Didi email Aryanfar once and it seemed that his profile is no more Active as the email couldn't go through.
I think he has not updated his status. I'm very positive that there will come a flood of PPR in a week or two.

salarr said:
hi every body
i wanna ask you guys any news about Aryanfar?? he/she is waiting more than 11 months without any post or declaration about his situation. if he Has been pass requested,so 4 of us (me,farnazz,mehrdad and fghz )are in queue for PPR. i check emails and holy chart and forum more than anybody else but no news!! but i m sure" no news is good news"............eagerly wating for PPR.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
I'm very positive that there will come a flood of PPR in a week or two.
Yeah Negin, maybe tomorrow Ankara will bombard us old remaining folks here with PPRs! May you be the first target... Who knows?! :p

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaaaaah MAAAN (jamaican style)

we never know but I will put you, Salar and Farnaz in front of the line..like the first come first serve basis. But seriously, lets keep up the spirit.

We will all be with our spouses by Victoria Day, maximum. So that Queen can get some credit :D

Mehrdad said:
Yeah Negin, maybe tomorrow Ankara will bombard us old remaining folks here with PPRs! May you be the first target... Who knows?! :p

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
negmeg said:
Salarr
I Didi email Aryanfar once and it seemed that his profile is no more Active as the email couldn't go through.
I think he has not updated his status. I'm very positive that there will come a flood of PPR in a week or two.
hi dear negmeg, me too think she/he has been PPR, so to have a positive mood and mind, its better to be hopeful about new stream of PPRs from now on the last days of Apr (14 days remain) annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i hope you (besides elders in chart of course!) would be among receive GOLDEN email. ;) :)