+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Awdaf

Mar 30, 2014
Thank you !! And do you think it will it be a problem if I still live with my parents. Of course I will get a place before my husband arrives, but still for now I am still living with my parents.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Still no news on my end.

Seems like Ankara has gone doormant.

I have ordered the GCMS notes around two weeks ago (prior to Nowrooz).

I wonder if me changing addresses quite frequently within my stay in Canada affected the processing time (as well as age gap)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe 1004,

I know,we are all wait'g on storm of good news just like what happened in February.
I don't think these items that you mentioned are any issue. sometime we just need to stop analyzing and wait with big faith :D

Abe1004 said:
Still no news on my end.

I wonder if me changing addresses quite frequently within my stay in Canada affected the processing time (as well as age gap)

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Awdaf said:
Question !!!
How long did it take you guys to build up a file before it was ready to send ?
Thank you :D
It took us a bit more than two months. But most of that time was waiting for the translation of documents, police record, updating my passport to my new married surname, etc. Putting your file together is definitely something you don't want to rush; take your time and make sure you fill out everything completely and can give the best documents as evidence as possible.

Awdaf said:
Thank you !! And do you think it will it be a problem if I still live with my parents. Of course I will get a place before my husband arrives, but still for now I am still living with my parents.
I don't think this is a problem at all. I also decided to move back and live with my family while waiting out the end of the process in order to save more money for when my husband arrived. It's up to you if you want to give an explanation as to why you are living with your parents (to save money, cultural values, to support your parents and help them, etc.) or not.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Abe1004 said:
Still no news on my end.

I keep waiting to hear some news on your end Abe1004! Hopefully when you receive your GCMS notes some answers will be revealed. You're in my thoughts!! Hang in there!

right123

Mar 5, 2014
:D I got an email from Ankara asking to send passport of my wife. so I think they are working fast these days. I submitted application Dec 11,2013 and today is April 1st,2014. so about 3 months and 20 days for the whole process.

This is faster than what they estimate on the website.

Thanks for those who helped here and best wishes for those waiting for their applications :)

right123

Mar 5, 2014
My wife is in Mersin Turkey.

Is there anyway that she can send the passport to Ankara via courier and receive it back instead of taking the long trip to Ankara?

It takes about 9 hours from Mersin via bus.

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
congratulation :) :) i m so happy for you ,MANY THANKS for Vo of Ankara and all of officers and wish to ask my pass too as soon as possible.
right123 said:
:D I got an email from Ankara asking to send passport of my wife. so I think they are working fast these days. I submitted application Dec 11,2013 and today is April 1st,2014. so about 3 months and 20 days for the whole process.

Thanks for those who helped here and best wishes for those waiting for their applications :)

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
Abe1004 said:
Still no news on my end.

be sure Abe 1004, none of these you mentioned are important, you must wait firmly and try to focus on your relationship :). me too waited along time for being in process situation and fortunately i informed of this forum after that,so if i knew about the holy chart and many others that their application goes faster than me, i became so depressed :'(.......so try not to compare your file with those who are at the same time with you.
you are frequently in my mind and i wish hear golden news of " being in process" and " pass request" at the same time for you :) :) :)

right123

Mar 5, 2014
salarr said:
congratulation :) :) i m so happy for you ,MANY THANKS for Vo of Ankara and all of officers and wish to ask my pass too as soon as possible.
Thank you Salarr :)

I hope you get yours very soon. I wanted to let everybody knows to give hope for those who are waiting :)

Cheers !

right123

Mar 5, 2014
salarr said:
be sure Abe 1004, none of these you mentioned are important, you must wait firmly and try to focus on your relationship :). me too waited along time for being in process situation and fortunately i informed of this forum after that,so if i knew about the holy chart and many others that their application goes faster than me, i became so depressed :'(.......so try not to compare your file with those who are at the same time with you.
you are frequently in my mind and i wish hear golden news of " being in process" and " pass request" at the same time for you :) :) :)
Don't worry guys, it's just matter of time. I was worried too much because of the complications and requirements, but from my experience most of the time that you wait, is just the time until they start looking at it. Once they start, they do it quickly.

Best luck for you all.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
right123 said:

Congratulations Right123. That was awesome news! Thank god the waiting time has reduced these days.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awdaf said:
As far as I know, that's absolutely normal that you are right now living with your parents. You can state in your writings when you are filling application forms that you are planning to move to a new place at the time your dear husband arrives.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
right123 said:
My wife is in Mersin Turkey.

Is there anyway that she can send the passport to Ankara via courier and receive it back instead of taking the long trip to Ankara?

It takes about 9 hours from Mersin via bus.
Yes, of course.

It will take longer, due to shipping times, but this is acceptable.

right123

Mar 5, 2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Yes, of course.

It will take longer, due to shipping times, but this is acceptable.
if she goes in person, would they give her the visa in hand or they would ship it back to her after few days ?