+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
salarr said:
i m very happy for you........now waiting for PPR , i m in a very bad mood, but happy for all of my friends that received their visa. as soon as i receive PPR email, i ll inform in this forum.
What's wrong salarr, feel free to share your frustrations, we are all here to help .... If it's because of the wait, look at the spreadsheet and find yourself someone who is not too far from you and especially share your happiness or worries it will be just a bit easier, we All felt one time or another the same thing... You will be fine my friend! Xoxo

Ali__2013

Dec 29, 2013
I got the email for Passport Request !!

I have a question tho, I will be going to Iran to company my wife back to Canada, however the only way to get her passport stamped I must take it in person to Ankara and stay for a week at a hotel and fly back to Vancouver.. they mentioned they need 2 photos 35mm X 45mm and her passport plus the form in the email. and nothing can be sent out to any countries from Turkey, Iran or Canada addresses!! this really sucks can anyone help me on this please. Thanks and I can't believe we got this so fast, like 2 weeks after payment request!!!!! :D

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOO
SO HAPPY ....can I start a happy dance for all of you and maybe for myself, since mine it's on its way?!!

Pleaseeeeee

Best Friday Afternoon!

Ali__2013 said:

I have a question tho, I will be going to Iran to company my wife back to Canada, however the only way to get her passport stamped I must take it in person to Ankara and stay for a week at a hotel and fly back to Vancouver.. they mentioned they need 2 photos 35mm X 45mm and her passport plus the form in the email. and nothing can be sent out to any countries from Turkey, Iran or Canada addresses!! this really sucks can anyone help me on this please. Thanks and I can't believe we got this so fast, like 2 weeks after payment request!!!!! :D

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali__2013 said:

Congratulations Ali.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali__2013 said:
Thanks, how are you submitting your passport?
I have not received PPR yet, but in case of receiving, I will go to Ankara myself to hand in my passport.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Mehrdad, about the flaws, did you order your notes? It will happen!!

I am thinking about Abe1004, haven't got any news yet....You guys are in my prayers.
No I have not ordered it yet since I did not have access to Visa. But I have to do it.

Ali__2013

Dec 29, 2013
Does anyone know about the embassy in Ankara regarding in person submission for passport, for example the time it takes it tells in the email the next afternoon , but only they accept passport submissions in person on Mondays and Wednesdays... so if I give it the morning of Monday that means they contact me Tuesday afternoon? or Wednesday.. the reason i'm asking is because I want to limit the hotel stay there for 3 days and 4 nights.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali__2013 said:
Does anyone know about the embassy in Ankara regarding in person submission for passport, for example the time it takes it tells in the email the next afternoon , but only they accept passport submissions in person on Mondays and Wednesdays... so if I give it the morning of Monday that means they contact me Tuesday afternoon? or Wednesday.. the reason i'm asking is because I want to limit the hotel stay there for 3 days and 4 nights.
I have never been to Ankara. But there are return flights to Ankara from Tehran (Mahanair and Iranair) on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You can check out their website to have more information in detail. And there also exists a hotel named "Midi Hotel", five minutes walk from the Canadian embassy, you can google it. Before Nowrooz, it is still not high season and I think you do not need to reserve a seat on a specific flight or book your hotel in advance. I guess that you can go to Ankara airport right after you receive your visa and get the first flight back to Tehran. So there should be no place for worry about the time.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Congrats to all of you. There are agencies who do this for you. Last year they took 300$ to take passport to Ankara and get the visa. If you search in Google, you'll find lots of them. I gave it to "جزیره بهشت" last year. It took one week based on turkey flights.

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
sheyda said:
Congrats to all of you. There are agencies who do this for you. Last year they took 300$ to take passport to Ankara and get the visa. If you search in Google, you'll find lots of them. I gave it to "جزیره بهشت" last year. It took one week based on turkey flights.
Thanks Sheyda :)
You are right, we are actually giving my husband's passport to the same agency "Jazireye behesht" tonight (Monday noon in Tehran) as they fly on Tuesdays. Right now they only charge $100 for Visa pick up from Ankara.

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends , congrats to everyone got visa. I have a question. My brother apply for sponsoring my parents in December 2010. No news by now. But I have question . What is the next step ? Do they send request for additional documents to approve my brother sponsorship? What is the additional documents and form ? I want to prepare them and collect them to fasten the process. Please let me know what the request as an additional documents before they send the application to visa office Ankara?

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad said:
I have never been to Ankara. But there are return flights to Ankara from Tehran (Mahanair and Iranair) on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You can check out their website to have more information in detail. And there also exists a hotel named "Midi Hotel", five minutes walk from the Canadian embassy, you can google it. Before Nowrooz, it is still not high season and I think you do not need to reserve a seat on a specific flight or book your hotel in advance. I guess that you can go to Ankara airport right after you receive your visa and get the first flight back to Tehran. So there should be no place for worry about the time.
Midi hotel was on the more "expensive" side for Turkey. There is another one that is literally just down the same street called Hotel Marya and it was about 160 TL per night ($80 CDN) which was excellent. It was clean and breakfast was included in the price. Hotel Midi was about 350TL per night...

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmary said:
Hi friends , congrats to everyone got visa. I have a question. My brother apply for sponsoring my parents in December 2010. No news by now. But I have question . What is the next step ? Do they send request for additional documents to approve my brother sponsorship? What is the additional documents and form ? I want to prepare them and collect them to fasten the process. Please let me know what the request as an additional documents before they send the application to visa office Ankara?
Hi!

There is actually a forum already made on this site for Sponsoring Parents through the Ankara embassy. Here is the link. Hope it helps you better since we mainly focus on spousal sponsorship and not parents!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t135734.0.html