+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhb007 said:
Agha Mehrdad you were right on the target, when you wrote "maybe we will go in process in the coming week" on January 31st. My wife's application status has finally changed to "IN PROCESS". They have started processing her file on January 31st. It's been a long 7 months and 10 days :)

Please check your application status on-line and hopefully give us the good news soon.
Yessss! that's awesome your case went to in process Ibh007. I am really happy for you. ;)

But, I checked my e-case and it is still Application Received! Since you are one week ahead of me considering Approval and two weeks considering Received By CIC, I am not surprised that mine didn't go with yours. I checked the holy spreadsheet and noticed that even if two applications are approved at the same time, they may not necessarily go in process simultaneously. Take for instance Melisaa and Farnazzz. While farnaz went in process on 6th of Dec, for Melisa it was 16th of Dec. On the other hand, comparing you with farnaz, for just 9 days gap between you and Farnaz, you waited about two months more than her to go in process. The story is long... :p All I have to do is to wait more. Patiently or impatiently.

So glad for you and your wife that your case went to in process, and thanks for sharing me your joy. I hope I'll also let you know about my good news soon, too.

Rocky2014

Jan 22, 2014
Turkey2013 said:
Yessss wow great news!!!
Can you share with us your timeline please! And glad you got an answer, you are one of the lucky ones that they have answered to....!!!
My application was received on July 15, 2013. Send to Ankara on August 13, 2013. Interviewed on November 21, 2013. In Process on November 25, 2013. The spreadsheet shows wrong times for me for some silly reason.

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SubZero_2 said:
Hi all,

I am going to send an email to Ankara to inquiry about my wife's application; do you have any suggestion about what should I put in the email? I know they will not probably answer however I want to let them know that they are people waiting for the loved ones and they need them as soon as possible. Any suggestion for the email?

Thanks.
If you really want to do that:

Better change yours or your partner's e-mail and let them know about the new one. This way they can't get mad at you :)

lhb007

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-07-2013
Thanks Mehrdad. I have feeling your case goes to IN PROCESS by Valentine's Day :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
could be a silly question, but could it be true that those of us who have been in purple or yellow situation for long time and we don't see any comments from have forgot to update their status? or is the spreadsheet admin in communication with them often and knows that they have not received any updates yet?

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
the spreadsheet not related to Ankara visa office. its updated by our data. and yellow, green and other colour that we use in spreadsheet not related to visa office.

if you add new info of your application. I update it in spreadsheet. i haven't any link to Ankara visa office and I waiting for visa for my application like you.

negmeg said:
could be a silly question, but could it be true that those of us who have been in purple or yellow situation for long time and we don't see any comments from have forgot to update their status? or is the spreadsheet admin in communication with them often and knows that they have not received any updates yet?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Iboxixodl,
Sorry I think you got me wrong! I don't want to blame anyone here and I totally know that you are one of us.
Also I know that this is not linked to Ankara office and it's based on each person's own information, like how I shared y timelines.

My question is: Other than me, you and many more that leave comments on this forum here often, there are other ppl listed on spreadsheet that I don't see them being active on forum as much as us. Could it be that they had an update from CIC and forgot to share it with us? or do you have a regular (i.e. once a month) communication with them and know if did not had any update? Again I m not saying you should have..I was just wondering that maybe some of the ppl on spreadsheet forgot to update their status here and hence we think there has been less activity; maybe I am trying to come up with "IFs" to make myself optimistic.

Again, thanks for such a great job on the form and spreadsheet as one of the guys called it; is our holly spreadsheet :D

lboxixodl said:
the spreadsheet not related to Ankara visa office. its updated by our data. and yellow, green and other colour that we use in spreadsheet not related to visa office.

if you add new info of your application. I update it in spreadsheet. i haven't any link to Ankara visa office and I waiting for visa for my application like you.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl said:

Dear lboxixodl
To me your spreadsheet is a holy page. I check it regularly, much more often than any other book taken from skies to earth. It is quite informing. You did a real great job and I personally appreciate you.
Sincerely.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad said:
Dear lboxixodl
To me your spreadsheet is a holy page. I check it regularly, much more often than any other book taken from skies to earth. It is quite informing. You did a real great job and I personally appreciate you.
Sincerely.
Plus one on that... and he should HAVE HIS VISA BY NOW :(

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
I understand now what you mean.
some of user is silence reader of forum. some of them members of apply abroad forum (Persian forum) some of them only have address of spread sheet.

But my goal that I cant done yet is create a forum for immigration that automaticly update all visa office data with charts. this is one of my goal.

negmeg said:
Thanks Iboxixodl,
Sorry I think you got me wrong! I don't want to blame anyone here and I totally know that you are one of us.
Also I know that this is not linked to Ankara office and it's based on each person's own information, like how I shared y timelines.

My question is: Other than me, you and many more that leave comments on this forum here often, there are other ppl listed on spreadsheet that I don't see them being active on forum as much as us. Could it be that they had an update from CIC and forgot to share it with us? or do you have a regular (i.e. once a month) communication with them and know if did not had any update? Again I m not saying you should have..I was just wondering that maybe some of the ppl on spreadsheet forgot to update their status here and hence we think there has been less activity; maybe I am trying to come up with "IFs" to make myself optimistic.

Again, thanks for such a great job on the form and spreadsheet as one of the guys called it; is our holly spreadsheet :D

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
thank you.
i one of people that continue this spreadsheet. before me torento88 update spreadsheet and now i update it and after me some one else. this spreadsheet make me feel that I not alone in this way.
Mehrdad said:
Dear lboxixodl
Sincerely.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
I am sure there are many more people who read this forum than those who are active members. It would be great if those who read but are silent could also share their timeline with lboxixodl. The more information we have, the better for all of us to get a good idea of what is going on at the visa office.

So everyone please visit the lovely spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9AzYZMOIQPdHJqUWRkYUJWaElSalJINUJ1TlBUZkE#gid=2 and add your info! :)

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
I would like to know if anybody is aware of the right of applicants to request of having a copy of their IME forms prepared by the PP( medical report ready to send to the medical office).

I have found the following instructions on the panel physician handbook website.
It would be specifically useful if applicants are curious about their medical reports and its outcome on their file.

eMedical-enabled Panel Clinics
Original documents and information related to an IME must be forwarded to the responsible RMO electronically. Panel physicians are encouraged to save a full copy or a summary of the IME for their own records (e.g., in PDF format)and print out a full copy or a summary of the IME to give to the client (or the client's parent or guardian), if the client wants a copy, before submitting it to the RMO, unless it would be injurious to the client's physical or mental health.
The panel physician can access the IME for 365 days after submitting the case. The panel physician can print a copy of the IME by clicking the “PRINT SUMMARY” button located at the bottom of the Health Case details window.

Thanks,

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well guys,

I am on my way to Turkey in about 1 hour! Hopefully I get some good news while I am there!

See you guys when I get back to Canada :D