+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Wow big deal people.

serhan

Mar 31, 2013
btw guzelyol, thank you very much for being kind enough to post in english, because most of the Quebecois that i know and work with, wouldn't do it.

I speak French and have no problem communicating in French. but i have a %30 hearing loss, and speak 6 languages, 4 of them daily. So I speak a little slower then a native speaker , i sometimes add in words from English and sometimes i ask people to repeat because either i couldn't hear it or understand it because of the accent. Half of the people treat this a rather rude fashion, and they start speaking in a more stronger accent.

Moreover, I'm living in Montreal, what if i was living in Quebec City or elsewhere in Quebec.

of-course i don't want to start a discussion, this is not the place. but i just had to scream it out because I just come home from a business meeting with those kind of people.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
serhan said:
btw guzelyol, thank you very much for being kind enough to post in english, because most of the Quebecois that i know and work with, wouldn't do it.

I speak French and have no problem communicating in French. but i have a %30 hearing loss, and speak 6 languages, 4 of them daily. So I speak a little slower then a native speaker , i sometimes add in words from English and sometimes i ask people to repeat because either i couldn't hear it or understand it because of the accent. Half of the people treat this a rather rude fashion, and they start speaking in a more stronger accent.

Moreover, I'm living in Montreal, what if i was living in Quebec City or elsewhere in Quebec.

of-course i don't want to start a discussion, this is not the place. but i just had to scream it out because I just come home from a business meeting with those kind of people.
I wouldn't call it kindness, but effectiveness. I live in French, I mostly work in English, I also most of the time use English on the Web because I don't want to live in a bubble with a limited set of people. French or not, Turkish or not, Farsi or not, one has to realize it's not always appropriate to stick to their own language, especially on a public forum where the majority of users won't understand it. Anyway, as far as I know, official languages of Canada are English and French, and this is a forum about immigrating to Canada. If a post is for a single user, why not send a private message in whatever language you wish?

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
serhan said:
hey moderator, i can't sent private msgs, why?
I think you need 10 posts. Two more and you're there :)

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Güzelyol said:
I wouldn't call it kindness, but effectiveness. I live in French, I mostly work in English, I also most of the time use English on the Web because I don't want to live in a bubble with a limited set of people. French or not, Turkish or not, Farsi or not, one has to realize it's not always appropriate to stick to their own language, especially on a public forum where the majority of users won't understand it. Anyway, as far as I know, official languages of Canada are English and French, and this is a forum about immigrating to Canada. If a post is for a single user, why not send a private message in whatever language you wish?
You're still talking? Lmao

immka

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
Hey guys as I released on spreadsheets till now VO in Ankara working on July-August 2012 applications am I right?

immka

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
serhan said:
no no it seems they are on october files
great if it is so mine is near by the way in my E-case down page mentioned "Date Modified: 2013-02-14" what is it for the others and what does it mean?