+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
22, Jan, 2013 (In process April, 13)
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
I raped ecas application status button by checking it everyday :D hopefully we will some changes by tomorrow since they update it on tuesdays as they say ughh :S ohh btw on cic's website you know when you check your application status at the very bottom of the page it shows the last time they updated it which was on Feb, 14, 2013 after that no one got any news on ecas ::) as i check the spread sheet and saw no updates since feb 14. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for all of us with good news im seriously desperate now :(

serhan

Mar 31, 2013
i think all of us, get that raping periods from time to time. we raise our hopes and start checking daily then a cool off period comes with a little frustration, then we raise our hopes again and start checking daily again.

it took me 5 yrs to come to canada and now i am waiting for my wife for months. i hope this time it will be quicker :)

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
serhan said:
i think all of us, get that raping periods from time to time. we raise our hopes and start checking daily then a cool off period comes with a little frustration, then we raise our hopes again and start checking daily again.

it took me 5 yrs to come to canada and now i am waiting for my wife for months. i hope this time it will be quicker :)
Hangi sehirde yasiyorsunuz siz ve esinize ne zaman sponsor oldunuz :)

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Mrs.Ogut said:
I raped ecas application status button by checking it everyday :D hopefully we will some changes by tomorrow since they update it on tuesdays as they say ughh :S ohh btw on cic's website you know when you check your application status at the very bottom of the page it shows the last time they updated it which was on Feb, 14, 2013 after that no one got any news on ecas ::) as i check the spread sheet and saw no updates since feb 14. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for all of us with good news im seriously desperate now :(
No, no, the date you see at the bottom of the page is the last time the Web page code had been updated, not eCas data. Also, they mentionned eCas is updated on Tuesday, but according to what people wrote on the forum, it can be almost any time.

immka

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
Güzelyol said:
You're probably the only one here able to read Turkish! You'd better write in English...
Google translate make every thing easy it should be something like this I think :
Which city do you live when you did sponsor your spouse

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
immka said:
Google translate make every thing easy it should be something like this I think :
Which city do you live when you did sponsor your spouse
I use Google translation intensively, don't worry. Also, as my user name suggests, I know some Turkish. I was saying that for the majority of people here who are not Turk. There are already enough posts written in "Persian" on the Damascus thread, it would be nice to keep the Ankara thread understandable to every one.

immka

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
Güzelyol said:
I use Google translation intensively, don't worry. Also, as my user name suggests, I know some Turkish. I was saying that for the majority of people here who are not Turk. There are already enough posts written in "Persian" on the Damascus thread, it would be nice to keep the Ankara thread understandable to every one. Well, that's just a personal comment...
sorry totally agree

Mrs.Ogut

Mar 23, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31, Dec,2012
AOR Received.
18, Jan, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14, Nov, 2012
Passport Req..
20, June 2013
LANDED..........
25, June 2013
Güzelyol said:
You're probably the only one here able to read Turkish! You'd better write in English...
Ohh it's okay for iranians to write in Farsi but I can't write in Turkish ? Serhan is Turkish ill write in anything I want.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Mrs.Ogut said:
Ohh it's okay for iranians to write in Farsi but I can't write in Turkish ? Serhan is Turkish ill write in anything I want.
Did I mention I'm happy with all the posts I can't read on the Damascus thread? I'm not Iranian, nor Turk, nor Afghani. I speak French, English and a bit of Turkish (because I travelled many times to Turkey). My husband is a Turkmen from Afghanistan living in Turkey. Our common language is English. My husband is also learning French because he will soon live in Quebec. I have nothing against any language, I just feel it's more respectful for everyone to use a common language on a public forum, but maybe I'm totally wrong...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here-t107669.0.html;msg1564418#msg1564418

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Güzelyol said:
Did I mention I'm happy with all the posts I can't read on the Damascus thread? I'm not Iranian, nor Turk, nor Afghani. I speak French, English and a bit of Turkish (because I travelled many times to Turkey). My husband is a Turkmen from Afghanistan living in Turkey. Our common language is English. My husband is also learning French because he will soon live in Quebec. I have nothing against any language, I just feel it's more respectful for everyone to use a common language on a public forum, but maybe I'm totally wrong...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ankara-visa-office-applicants-check-in-here-t107669.0.html;msg1564418#msg1564418
I am absolutely supportive. We should speak in a common language and share knowledge with all.

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Mrs.Ogut said:
Well, no one can really force anyone to write in any language, but it's a matter of courtesy. We are here to share information, and as a general custom, at least in this forum people normally have a separate thread if they want to use a specific language. For example, Manilla VO has separate Tagalog and English language threads.

I'm no stranger to languages either. I speak and understand quite a few, but still, like I mentioned we are here to communicate and share our experiences effectively, as well as to support each other when it's needed. Sticking to one common language will make it much easier. That language here happens to be English.

Best wishes.

serhan

Mar 31, 2013
hey people, lets not prolong the subject.

btw Guzelyol, i thought you are Turkish, but it is a very nice mix you got there with your husband, a Turkoman from Afghanistan, meeting a French Canadian in Turkey and communicate in english.

I'm in a similar situation, I'm Turkish living in French part of Canada, my Belarussian wife is living in Azerbaijan, and we fell in love in Austria, and we communicate in german.

so in my home will be spoken; french, english, turkish, german, russian and azeri, God!! my poor kids :))) they'll probably start to speak very late :)))

so any progress today on his/hers file anyone?

It makes me happy to hear other peoples good news , it means they are working at the VO :)))