+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Ofcourse its crap. We all know alot of people who applied much later than that date are now in Canada or received their COPRs.
Complex !! lol thats more of a joke. These lazy ignorant workers at Ankara VO didnt even touch our application how can they even know the complexity of a case without looking at it first ? I know it because they changed the status from app received to in process after one year of receiving. also the gcms notes were exactly the same throughout the whole past year. Now once they finally decide to pick up the case everything is pretty much expired and we have to go through the same BS with all the stupid delays. Thats what happens when theres no way to make them answer. They do whatever the hell they want whenever they want

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I am afraid they may have put everything on hold in fear of the new virus. I mean to stop people from coming to Canada. Did anyone get their passports back recently?

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys
This news is not true for all VOs some visa offices are currently way behind May and some are finalizing 2020 applicants on average they say May because they want to be conservative. For Ankara things are different we all know they are finalizing applications up until 2020 so they haven't started 2020 yet but I know many people who applied late Dec 2019 and got PPR
I'm nov applicant and we got PPR Feb 8th and 2 days ago we got our passport labeled and it's on it's way back to my wife. The whole labeling process was 14 days for us so they are working stay positive and don't follow IRCC news it's not that accurate at all just see the applicants in on your visa office and don't compare your situation to other VOs

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hey guys
This news is not true for all VOs some visa offices are currently way behind May and some are finalizing 2020 applicants on average they say May because they want to be conservative. For Ankara things are different we all know they are finalizing applications up until 2020 so they haven't started 2020 yet but I know many people who applied late Dec 2019 and got PPR
I'm nov applicant and we got PPR Feb 8th and 2 days ago we got our passport labeled and it's on it's way back to my wife. The whole labeling process was 14 days for us so they are working stay positive and don't follow IRCC news it's not that accurate at all just see the applicants in on your visa office and don't compare your situation to other VOs
Congratulations !! glad to hear your good news ! Sorry if this is a repeating question to you, but do you mind sharing with us if your case was a smooth one overall? I mean did they ask you for more supporting documents or did you have to redo anything along the way ? You waited 16 months overall and im trying to understand if thats how long it takes for an average application these days.
Thanks

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Congratulations !! glad to hear your good news ! Sorry if this is a repeating question to you, but do you mind sharing with us if your case was a smooth one overall? I mean did they ask you for more supporting documents or did you have to redo anything along the way ? You waited 16 months overall and im trying to understand if thats how long it takes for an average application these days.
Thanks
Thanks
No overall it was smooth my application process started on Jan5th 2021 with many other 3 days later got pre arrival and by 2 weeks decision made. However since decision made to PPR it took weeks it seems they send out PPR in batches since my application was the only one that got approved then it took a while

Reactions: EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Thanks
No overall it was smooth my application process started on Jan5th 2021 with many other 3 days later got pre arrival and by 2 weeks decision made. However since decision made to PPR it took weeks it seems they send out PPR in batches since my application was the only one that got approved then it took a while
I see. Well i also got the update on Jan 5th 2021 along with others who mentioned here but im a Jan 2020 applicant and got no updates since then so lets see how long we should wait. Thanks so much for your comments ! much appreciated

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I see. Well i also got the update on Jan 5th 2021 along with others who mentioned here but im a Jan 2020 applicant and got no updates since then so lets see how long we should wait. Thanks so much for your comments ! much appreciated
Its so strange how many if us got the application in process update around Jan 5th and some have already gotten their visas while others havent heard anything back. I dont understand how are they reviewing each of them? Is it in the order of when the application was submitted (Mine was received Feb 11 2020). Does anyone have an idea on the order in which they are approving and sending PPRs??

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys
Congrats!! Im glad there is some good news and movement happening. I havent heard anything since Jan 7 when it updated that application was in process. I wish I just knew how much longer it would be!!

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
The worst part is just not getting any updates honestly. Its been dead for me since jan 7 2021.
Im a Feb 11 2020 applicant.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Congrats!! Im glad there is some good news and movement happening. I havent heard anything since Jan 7 when it updated that application was in process. I wish I just knew how much longer it would be!!
Thanks would say on average all the Ankara cases will be finalized in 15 months so probably in the next two months you'll get the approval. Once you get your pre arrival it will be around a month to get the PPR if they don't need additional docs

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Thanks would say on average all the Ankara cases will be finalized in 15 months so probably in the next two months you'll get the approval. Once you get your pre arrival it will be around a month to get the PPR if they don't need additional docs
I really hope so. I saw a case where someones been waiting 18 month so its just scary everyones so different. Did u get an email for the pre arrival? Im checking the online tool almost every day to see if theres an update and im wondering if theyll even post it on there or its just an email

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
I really hope so. I saw a case where someones been waiting 18 month so its just scary everyones so different. Did u get an email for the pre arrival? Im checking the online tool almost every day to see if theres an update and im wondering if theyll even post it on there or its just an email
Yes I received an email on Jan 8th about pre arrival
Hopefully you'll get the approval very soon