+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
It is already in effect but its a mess and they dont even know wtf they are doing so far. Some provinces are pissed off by the new laws not being clear enough. Dont take Trudeau so serious, everything he says is political stuff to cover his own back. Remember how they came out and officially announced that we are speeding up spousal sponsorship process last year ? Well its even worse than last year now so you get the picture. Once you get close to moving to canada just call up and ask around about what you need to prepare
Never trust liberals. They're a bunch of hypocrites.

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hi All,

When I call the IRCC and speak with their representative, they say we don't have any info because the file is outside Canada and tell me to contact the VO. They used to give information until a couple of months ago.
Has anyone called the IRCC in the past month or so? Do they share info on the file?

Thanks
I have called them several times, in my understanding they see and know everything about our application but they just don’t want to give us information about it, they said your primary office is Ankara and they are responsible for our case and directing us to them, Ankara
Hi All,

When I call the IRCC and speak with their representative, they say we don't have any info because the file is outside Canada and tell me to contact the VO. They used to give information until a couple of months ago.
Has anyone called the IRCC in the past month or so? Do they share info on the file?

Thanks

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I’m interesting if someone was requested for DNA testing in Ankara during Pandemic time, or for interview And if you made your trip in Ankara, thanks

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
I have called them several times, in my understanding they see and know everything about our application but they just don’t want to give us information about it, they said your primary office is Ankara and they are responsible for our case and directing us to them, Ankara
Exactly, that's what I figures out too.

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello, anyone else get their passport back from Ankara? My husband and I are still waiting. It has been in processing since Dec 29th!!! Ankara just says to wait and delays are due to COVID and MP also doesn’t know anything. Trying to stay positive but super hard.

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello, anyone else get their passport back from Ankara? My husband and I are still waiting. It has been in processing since Dec 29th!!! Ankara just says to wait and delays are due to COVID and MP also doesn’t know anything. Trying to stay positive but super hard.
Yes I got, I sent them later than yours, on January 15 if I remember correctly, they sent it back quickly, in 2 weeks I got it back. Hopefully will hear news about your passport.

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes I got, I sent them later than yours, on January 15 if I remember correctly, they sent it back quickly, in 2 weeks I got it back. Hopefully will hear news about your passport.
Would you please share your timeline?
I'm trying to estimate when they will reach January 2020 files :)

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Application received on September 19 , 2019, transferred to Ankara on December 2019, started processing by Ankara on August 2020, got additional documents requested on November 25, 2020, sent additional docs on December 25, got passport request on January 12 if I remember correctly, then sent passport to VAC on January 15, 2021, got it back in two weeks, landed On February 6 and quarantining right now :)

Reactions: EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
They already reached Jan, i got the "in process" Jan 5th and im a Jan 2020 applicant but then i just ordered gcms notes 35 days ago and received it yesterday. They literally didnt do anything since March on our case ! Literally nothing ! Unbelievable how they work

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Application received on September 19 , 2019, transferred to Ankara on December 2019, started processing by Ankara on August 2020, got additional documents requested on November 25, 2020, sent additional docs on December 25, got passport request on January 12 if I remember correctly, then sent passport to VAC on January 15, 2021, got it back in two weeks, landed On February 6 and quarantining right now :)
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Vazira