+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
I received Pre-Arrival today.
it will be quick after for PPR ? please share your experience . Thank you
Not necessarily. On Sept 25 we received the RPRF letter to pay the fee then on on September 26th the pre arrival letter... Still waiting....today....

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Not necessarily. On Sept 25 we received the RPRF letter to pay the fee then on on September 26th the pre arrival letter... Still waiting....today....
and you have not received your Medical letter, right?
You should be a Quebec applicant?

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
and you have not received your Medical letter, right?
You should be a Quebec applicant?
My husband as done the medical and passed and in August. Ontario applicant - applied overseas. Originally his application was at the Accra Ghana office and was transferred to Ankara...Where all this headache started.

Reactions: Qaypol
Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. Would anyone tell how is the processing time with Ankara visa office in general? Are they busy in these days? Any guess about the total processing time for Iranian applicants? (I'm an outland applicant)

Here is my timeline (2019):

10 June - Application Received
29 Aug - Biometric Letter
30 Aug - Medical Instruction Letter
5 Sep - Additional Document requested
11 Sep - Forwarded to Visa Office in Ankara
18 Sep - Started Processing
Hi
I am a 10 Jun PA too. Do you have any update from Ankara?

gulrose

Jun 10, 2019
Not so @ Minou. I received mine 2 months ago and still have not heard back... 6 days left on timeline....
I reached the 12 months, about a week.
i received uptades yesterday and today.
each file is different so we can not say anything.
Other people is less than 1 years. but in my case, they finalize my file after 12 months of waiting.
Good luck to everyone

Reactions: ARZBAB and LiLiM

LiLiM

Jun 7, 2019
I reached the 12 months, about a week.
i received uptades yesterday and today.
each file is different so we can not say anything.
Other people is less than 1 years. but in my case, they finalize my file after 12 months of waiting.
Good luck to everyone
Yes, you are correct that every application is different. But based on the time "gulrose" application was received and also the crazy back log we need to make sure we are also not giving false expectations. I am very happy you have heard back! Congrats!!! :) I will hope for the best for myself and others also. All we can do is wait and try not to be overcome by stress.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall