+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi all, the parliament member contacted me today with the following updates: does this mean that they haven't started my spouse background check, yet?

I was in touch with IRCC (CIC) again today to request a status update in your file:
File received: May 22, 2018 (now being processed at Ankara office)
Current average processing times: twelve (12 months)
Eligibility (husband): in process
CSQ: received and added to file
Schedule A (revised/corrected): received and added to file
Medicals: passed and valid to July 11, 2019
Background Checks (criminality and security): pending
At this point there is no indication that an interview will be required – if required, the visa office will contact your husband directly.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hello all,
Just wanted to share our experience with you guys,
My wife just had her interview, it went really well, and we were told to go pick up the visa in 5 hours.
It's over
I really wish everyone the same great feeling
That's really great! so happy for you two.
and thanks for sharing! we really need hopeful good news like these.
wish you both luck and happiness.

Ramram1717

Oct 31, 2018
Can somebody tell me what’s going on with Cic? We sent our application last may and 2 days after we receive the receipt next they asked us to send the police certificate by that then we’ve never heard from them it’s been 5 months??? What’s going on?

alivahid

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all, the parliament member contacted me today with the following updates: does this mean that they haven't started my spouse background check, yet?

I was in touch with IRCC (CIC) again today to request a status update in your file:
File received: May 22, 2018 (now being processed at Ankara office)
Current average processing times: twelve (12 months)
Eligibility (husband): in process
CSQ: received and added to file
Schedule A (revised/corrected): received and added to file
Medicals: passed and valid to July 11, 2019
Background Checks (criminality and security): pending
At this point there is no indication that an interview will be required – if required, the visa office will contact your husband directly.
Hi
did you get any update?
my timeline is same as yours and I didn't get any update since July 20th when my application has been forwarded to ankara.

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi
did you get any update?
my timeline is same as yours and I didn't get any update since July 20th when my application has been forwarded to ankara.
I sent an email to my parliament member on September 20th and they replied with this update, on October 23rd.

Reactions: alivahid

Ali06

Aug 5, 2018
Turkey
Category........
Hi there,
Does anyone have an experience about phone interview? If you have how many minutes did it take? Can you share your experiences please ? Thank you

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Update!

just received the Invitation to Pre-arrival services. and also for the Background check, it is now changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I wonder if those who had to do an interview also received this Pre-arrival letter, or not?

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
I got an email for PPR. I had 0 hope after seeing all of our beloved friends getting an interview one after another but please don’t lose hope and stay positivi throughout the whole process!!!

Reactions: alivahid and Aref.P

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
I got an email for PPR. I had 0 hope after seeing all of our beloved friends getting an interview one after another but please don’t lose hope and stay positivi throughout the whole process!!!
That’s really great news after a long period of silence!
Hope the very best for both of you.

Please share your timeline and original countries.

Reactions: sh.mo2018