+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I sent mine on July 12th then they returned the papers again in August so I mailed it back again on August 20th and recieved the csq on September 9th by mail. So about 2 months
Thanks for the response. But what i meant was when you received your CSQ and send to VO did you hear back from them and how long it’s takes for the Visa office to get to you please.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
And I think it went well THANK GOD, I am almost DONE!! Finally, like a dream guys. We got an email today "
Request for submission of passport!!! The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete…
He is submitting his passport tomorrow to the Visa Application Center as requested.
I am super happy!!
Wow! that's really great! and without exaggeration, that is the best news I have heard this week.
very happy for you. I wish you a successful and happy life with your husband!

Reactions: Debdeb

wb1029

Apr 14, 2018
My husband from Iran had his interview in Ankara today - and he passed and got VISA right then and there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His interview was about 15-20 minutes. It seemed to be more of a formality really. They asked to see some original documents, asked a few questions reconfirming information provided to them already, and that's it! They took his passport and put a visa in it after about 30 minutes of waiting.

We are over the moon! Thank god this process is now over.

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the response. But what i meant was when you received your CSQ and send to VO did you hear back from them and how long it’s takes for the Visa office to get to you please.
I never sent the csq to Ankara!!! They should provide a full address if they want us to send it to Ankara and I didn't see anything on the paper. They just asked me to mail the papers to my spouse, so he can show it to the officer when he has his interview

sh.mo2018

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
My husband from Iran had his interview in Ankara today - and he passed and got VISA right then and there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His interview was about 15-20 minutes. It seemed to be more of a formality really. They asked to see some original documents, asked a few questions reconfirming information provided to them already, and that's it! They took his passport and put a visa in it after about 30 minutes of waiting.

Congrts honey! Very happy for you!! I am now in Istanbul with my husband and going back to Canada, tomorrow. We were hoping to recieve an email soon, but didn't happen yet... It is very hard for both of us to say goodbye! Let's keep our hopes up up

Reactions: Aref.P

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018

that's really great, hope this feeling finds us all

Hadli

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Congrts honey! Very happy for you!! I am now in Istanbul with my husband and going back to Canada, tomorrow. We were hoping to recieve an email soon, but didn't happen yet... It is very hard for both of us to say goodbye! Let's keep our hopes up up
hopefully, you'll reunify soon, and I hope me and my wife get it done right then as well

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23

Such a good news! So happy for you! I hope we see the flow of these good news for a long while! ;)

Lamakupdy

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys my application was transferred in to Ankara visa office and I don’t have any passport will they ask me to bring a passport

roham96

May 7, 2018
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Salam mina jan man va hamasaram 3 mah madarek sponsorshipo ersal kardim ama hich javabi nagereftim hanooz aya chenin chizi normal???

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Salam mina jan man va hamasaram 3 mah madarek sponsorshipo ersal kardim ama hich javabi nagereftim hanooz aya chenin chizi normal???
Salaam.
You mean you don't even have AOR yet? Actually, yes! that's normal. according to the posts I've read in July trend, there are people who have applied early July but still nothing! The best thing is to call them and see if there was a problem, like, your package might have sent back due to a missing document or signature (hope it is not the case for you!).
And also check your GCkey (if you are the applicant) and your sponsors Ecas to see if they have started processing your file.
Here is the link for July applicants, you may find more people with time line near yourself to share experiences:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship-outside-of-canada.564657/page-73#post-7298618