+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you look at the spreadsheet, nobody got any answers from Ankara during the first week of July in previous years. So I'm not too hopeful about this week. I'm thinking lots of people will hear something by the 16th or so. Let's keep our fingers crossed and don't get too bummed out if you don't hear anything this week. And remember, sometimes no news is good news.

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

hope u all r doing fine,

I am wondering whether the guys who's applications have been start processing on June 2nd (spreadsheet) got any news at all.

Wish you u all lots of great news this month or coming August

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
From the speadsheet, I see that forum member "arcure" got the PPR request today on July 4th!!! This user's status was changed to "In process" on June 2nd, just like you. It seems like you are getting pretty close :)

She.D said:
Hello everyone

hope u all r doing fine,

I am wondering whether the guys who's applications have been start processing on June 2nd (spreadsheet) got any news at all.

Wish you u all lots of great news this month or coming August

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.KOR said:
From the speadsheet, I see that forum member "arcure" got the PPR request today on July 4th!!! This user's status was changed to "In process" on June 2nd, just like you. It seems like you are getting pretty close :)
you're right ...great one, haven't seen, I am not sure but guess there's a fast operation on Quebec's application, but I might be lucky too, fingers crossed,

arcure

Apr 4, 2014
Hello everyone! She.D, I hope you receive the golden mail soon...Have you ordered the GCMS notes? For us, It was saying that they believed that our marriage was genuine, we didn't need to be interviewed. I think that's why it was quite fast for the PPR request. We have sent the passport on friday 4th july and now we are waiting for the visa.
Hopefully it comes quickly for you too! Good luck :)))

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

arcure said:
Hello everyone! She.D, I hope you receive the golden mail soon...Have you ordered the GCMS notes? For us, It was saying that they believed that our marriage was genuine, we didn't need to be interviewed. I think that's why it was quite fast for the PPR request. We have sent the passport on friday 4th july and now we are waiting for the visa.

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcure said:
congratulation arcure, I guess all Quebec applicant's will receive in a faster process than other areas as I am looking at spreadsheet, some Quebec applicants even received PPR within less than a month and interview waved(highly genuine marriage ;) what is GCMS?! is it specific form for Quebec applications!!

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
I had a question about GCMS notes I was hoping you can help me with. When I'm filling out he forms, what file type should I order:
Immigration file: permanent resident
Or
Application for permanent resident card

It would really help me out. Thanks so much!

arcure

Apr 4, 2014
Thank you guys!!!
She.D, a Canadian or a resident permanent have the right to obtain informations on the process to see how it is going by ordering the GCMS notes. Please check that link : ww.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/atip/index.asp

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcure said:
Thank you guys!!!
She.D, a Canadian or a resident permanent have the right to obtain informations on the process to see how it is going by ordering the GCMS notes. Please check that link : ww.cic.gc.ca/enGlIsH/department/atip/index.asp
Thank you for your kind info, will check it soon,

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should put: Immigration file: permanent resident
The second one is for applicant who are renewing their card.

keeponwaiting22 said:
Hey guys,
I had a question about GCMS notes I was hoping you can help me with. When I'm filling out he forms, what file type should I order:
Immigration file: permanent resident
Or
Application for permanent resident card

It would really help me out. Thanks so much!

Hka

Jul 8, 2014
CIC immigration office here in Mississauga received my application (sponsoring my husband who lives in turkey) in Jan 9, 2014. My sponsor application was approved mid Feb 2014. Ankara visa office started processing/reviewing our application on April 17th. They sent us a letter requesting a police check beginning of May. Haven't heard anything from them since. I've emailed, called but barely any response from them. To be honest when I called them I had the worst conversation ever. The representative there was super rude. I honestly feel like my hands are tide and can't do anything at this point. I am going to turkey in 3 weeks. Should I maybe visit the Ankara office in person?

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone:(

I am still on;

We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2014.

We started processing your application on June 2, 2014.

Medical results have been received.