sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hello all,

Long story short....
ITA - 17th cec 919crs
File submission: 17th july
RPRF - 11sept
DM - 17 sept

Whn i called cic on sept 17th thy told my application was approved n need to wait for my ppr and honestly i did wait until today 23rd october. Whn i called today cic agent says thy sent correspondence on oct 6th to my home address? N i dint recieve any? I asked is it rejection on my file tht cic sent letter to my home? He said no!!! Its regarding ur passport request?

The agent sent a request to processing center to re-issue the paper which is gonna take two more weeks to knw the response?

My point is why dint i recieve the email to my cic and y thy sent any letter to my home address?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujani said:
Hello all,

Long story short....
ITA - 17th cec 919crs
File submission: 17th july
RPRF - 11sept
DM - 17 sept

Whn i called cic on sept 17th thy told my application was approved n need to wait for my ppr and honestly i did wait until today 23rd october. Whn i called today cic agent says thy sent correspondence on oct 6th to my home address? N i dint recieve any? I asked is it rejection on my file tht cic sent letter to my home? He said no!!! Its regarding ur passport request?

The agent sent a request to processing center to re-issue the paper which is gonna take two more weeks to knw the response?

My point is why dint i recieve the email to my cic and y thy sent any letter to my home address?
Never heard of sending it by mail to a home address -- but they send the passport request to your regular email address. Check your email and your spam folders.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
I am experiencing the same thing. exactly same freaking thing. first they told me that they send the passport request letter on my mailing address due to incorrect email address. I waited 10 days and called them today. The agent told me today that no letter has been sent and they updated my new email address and All i have to do now is wait for the officer to send passport request to the updated email address.

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Just done call with cic agent again...n she told me its approved n due to problem in my email ID thy will send the passport request to home address now...but i dont knw if thy vl consider my issur and give me the extension for my passport submission?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But how can the email addresses be incorrect? Weren't you getting the emails from CIC during updates, AoRs etc? So suddenly they cannot send emaild anymore?
Does this only happen to applicants inside Canada or even those outside?

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Thts wht i am surprised too...whn i can recieve RPRf fee correctly to my cic account and an alert to email ID..how come cic ppl say my email ID is wrong now?

I dont knw if cic officer manually enters client Email ID manually or some thing while sending correspondence...i think so but...i dont get it finally...hope it diesnt happen to anybody...

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
sujani said:
Thts wht i am surprised too...whn i can recieve RPRf fee correctly to my cic account and an alert to email ID..how come cic ppl say my email ID is wrong now?

I dont knw if cic officer manually enters client Email ID manually or some thing while sending correspondence...i think so but...i dont get it finally...hope it diesnt happen to anybody...
Guys CIC is just so messed up. I applied for change of VO for my spouse outside Canada in Pakistan and after 2 weeks they uploaded someone else from Hong Kong's ppr into my account. Now when I called cic, agents are so rude and they dun even bother to tell me any sort of average time for my complaint. I even told them this is a privacy breach, someone else's confidential info is lying in my account. But after 3 calls in 2 days. I am just going to stop and wait. I dunno how their system is running even..

Meanwhile my passport is with cic for over 2 weeks now as well.. Dun even know what to do :S

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Oh so sorry... At this point of time,best thing is to do to wait or keep calling thm agin i think or seniors have to help us...

R u in canada? Thn i have a question for u... While ur stil waitimg for visa office change, did u submit ur passport in canada for ur visa. I dont knw the actual procedure...sorry

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
did agent tell you when the letter was sent to your address? has this issue been resolved?

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
the agent told me the same thing, but I dont wanna wait. SoI am going to seek assitance from my local MP tomorrow.

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
I can understand your predicament. But let's be fair, the current system is one of the most efficient system for Permanent Residency in the world. is it fair? I can't comment on that, but it is surely effective. Be patient my brother, you will definitely get your PPR. Just keep calling and emailing them.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Thanks , good luck to you too.. I ordered gcms note last month probally will get it in couple of days. If it says approved, then i wil also send them scanned copy of the notes...