+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AMMAN VISA OFFICE Spousal Sponsorship 2020-2021

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Sorry I don’t mean to scare you. It’s just that I’m in several groups on Facebook and there’s WhatsApp group of 4 people only for Amman VO. Honestly, there aren’t many people dealing with Amman VO from what I see on social media, but the ones that are there all seem to be stuck and just waiting endlessly.. so that has been worrying me and I’m constantly trying to look for places where I can connect with people dealing with Amman VO who’ve been having a positive experience or something.. I honestly can’t tell how bad the VO is here, but I’m hoping that things pick up for them
Can you please share the links for such group. Mine was transfered there since June, with a complete silence...

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have been reading threads here and comparing timelines and once application have been forwarded to amman it takes about 4-6mos depends how complicated the application is..as some takes longer than that but when i ask some people who had been waiting for long frequently they say that they missed some documents or informations to the application which make sense why it's taking longer. ‍♀
Tried to contact amman visa office through email and phone. But no one is responding. How do u contact them plz?

radio_silence

Oct 4, 2021
Any movement on applications?

I'm sponsoring my wife through the outland spousal sponsorship stream, she lives in Amman. Her file was received in Sydney, NS on April 6th, 2021, Biometrics exempt because she applied for a TRV in 2020, SA and letter indicating file moved to Amman VO on June 17. Medical passed on September 13.

I ordered the notes for her application in August and it says that her file was moved to Ottawa IR after Sydney for "workload redistribution" as a reason. But I emailed Amman VO recently and they said that:

"Please note that the file is still in process. At this time, we are unable to provide an estimated date of when a final decision on the case will be made.
Our office will be in contact with you and your spouse if we require any further information/documents, or when a final decision is made on her case".

So I guess her application for PR is in Amman VO now.

Any updates from 2021 applicants?