+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2021-2022) Spouse Visa

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hello,
Any idea how long after medical is expected to get the Pre-Arrival or PPR Approximately?

alalim

Dec 15, 2021
Any updates from Amman office guys ? I am approaching the 10 months mark and nothing after medicals but I’m getting updates almost every day on the new tracker for the past month almost

Omab

May 12, 2022
Any updates from Amman office guys ? I am approaching the 10 months mark and nothing after medicals but I’m getting updates almost every day on the new tracker for the past month almost
Still waiting for Medical, applied Jan 2022

Omab

May 12, 2022
same here only ghost updates on the pr tracker, and i get three times on different dates " we received your enquiry "

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
I guess we are all the same, am also getting ghost updates almost everyday its been 1 months since meds passed and no updates

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
It seems like Amman VO is pretty slow.
Hope everything goes by fast for everyone.
Thank you
Super slow, my file was transferred to Amman in June Medicals done Aug-2 and no updates since all i see is ghost updates, didn't need to do bio they were already on file from previous application

Laura sultan

Oct 1, 2022
Super slow, my file was transferred to Amman in June Medicals done Aug-2 and no updates since all i see is ghost updates, didn't need to do bio they were already on file from previous application
Then I should have lots of patients, my husbands file was transferred there two weeks ago after SA and bio request. But I still hope it won’t take long for all of us.

leenals

Oct 5, 2022
I got biometrics request on Aug 30 and medical request Oct 3. I’ve heard it’s around 4-6 weeks for 2022 applicants.