+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2021-2022) Spouse Visa

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Medical Request - July 28
Medical Passed - Aug 3 on Tracker
Have you heard anything since? My husbands medical passed Aug-8 and nothing since other than ghost updates but eligibility and background still shows not started. Its the most painful wait because you don't know whats happening

Deeb101

Jul 19, 2022
Have you heard anything since? My husbands medical passed Aug-8 and nothing since other than ghost updates but eligibility and background still shows not started. Its the most painful wait because you don't know whats happening
Nothing yet, same it still says eligibility and background not started. Yeah for sure this wait is alot more painful!

Laura sultan

Oct 1, 2022
Is it normal to get an invitation to pre-arrival before medical request, background check and eligibility that are not even started yet?

alalim

Dec 15, 2021
Is it normal to get an invitation to pre-arrival before medical request, background check and eligibility that are not even started yet?
Amman VO doesn't seem to update the PR Tracker. So if you got pre arrival, I would assume your eligibility is already completed.

alalim

Dec 15, 2021
Last time I heard anyone got PPR from Amman was last June. Anyone has some updates from Amman to share with us.
Our medicals were done in April, and it’s been complete silence then..

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Last time I heard anyone got PPR from Amman was last June. Anyone has some updates from Amman to share with us.
Our medicals were done in April, and it’s been complete silence then..
Oh wow 5 months, My husbands medicals done Aug-8 and still nothing i guess i need to prepare for long wait.

Laura sultan

Oct 1, 2022
Whats your time line please
Applied July 7 paper application
AOR Sept 8
Bio Sep 15
SA Sep 20
File transferred to Amman VO sep 20
Started processing PA application sep 26
Invitation to Pre-arrival Oct 27
They didn’t ask for medicals yet and nothing updated on tracker

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
My spouse got medical request yesterday.
At this point honstly i feel helpless and i lost all hope i don't want to check the status anymore. application was received by IRCC Feb-25 and still waiting for the unknown. Best of luck to you